Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anxiety even talking to them

Hi All

As you may know I was NFA'd in two cases. I wrote a letter to OIC2 in Feb and asked him questions about my cases
    as it was NFA'd within 7 days not the USUAL 7 MONTHS. He actually wrote back a very good letter. I disagree with what he said and the fact that he took no action when he new the FA had lied. I know I could chase it up but that FA has mental health issue which would mean any case against her would fail the "public interest" test used by CPS and PPS prosecutors.

The OIC2 has repeatedly advised me that they have my PC and phones that they seized. They have offered me them back but unfortunately even the thought of seeing them again has caused me so much anxiety. I initially asked the police to dump them but then I realised there might be useful information on the phones.. Therefore I have arranged to have them dropped off at my house as there is no chance in hell I am going anywhere near a police station to pick them up.

I still have an ongoing civil and criminal harassment case against me started by FA1. When they are over I will update everyone and talk a little more about the actions I have taken and how I sacrificed some pawns in order to win the games. I have a lot to say but will keep it until everything is over as this is a public forum. Just to say that I have gained access to more evidence to show my FA committed perjury and that she will find it hard to avoid the consequences of her lies.

One of the things I like to do is watch poker streamers on Twitch. One of the things they repeat is that you need to be patient until you get the chance to win. I am being patient because I know in the end the FA will have to admit her lies.

Pond31

Originally posted by Pond31 View Post
    Hi All

As you may know I was NFA'd in two cases. I wrote a letter to OIC2 in Feb and asked him questions about my cases
    as it was NFA'd within 7 days not the USUAL 7 MONTHS. He actually wrote back a very good letter. I disagree with what he said and the fact that he took no action when he new the FA had lied. I know I could chase it up but that FA has mental health issue which would mean any case against her would fail the "public interest" test used by CPS and PPS prosecutors.

The OIC2 has repeatedly advised me that they have my PC and phones that they seized. They have offered me them back but unfortunately even the thought of seeing them again has caused me so much anxiety. I initially asked the police to dump them but then I realised there might be useful information on the phones.. Therefore I have arranged to have them dropped off at my house as there is no chance in hell I am going anywhere near a police station to pick them up.

I still have an ongoing civil and criminal harassment case against me started by FA1. When they are over I will update everyone and talk a little more about the actions I have taken and how I sacrificed some pawns in order to win the games. I have a lot to say but will keep it until everything is over as this is a public forum. Just to say that I have gained access to more evidence to show my FA committed perjury and that she will find it hard to avoid the consequences of her lies.

One of the things I like to do is watch poker streamers on Twitch. One of the things they repeat is that you need to be patient until you get the chance to win. I am being patient because I know in the end the FA will have to admit her lies.

Pond31
    I know the feeling of anxiety all too well pond but believe me you will get past this. Time is a great healer.

You don’t need to throw out your life for the sake of a liar or two. I know that concentrating on the positives is hard but it will get easier over time.

I try to keep things in perspective. I lost a friend to sarcoma, she was only 39. She left a 3 year old daughter.

Bad things happen to good people, it’s simply a fact of life but we all pick ourselves up and carry on.

Keep positive and remember that despite what is beyond your control, the future is yours to make the best of.
    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Time is indeed a healer but for you, as the harassment case is still ongoing, the clock may not yet have started ticking

I think we all have to accept that our lives will have been irrevocably changed by the accusation(s) but also that the fallout can be positive as well as negative and the art is to try to focus of the positives.

If it's any consolation, having been reading your posts since you joined the forum, I've noticed a much more optimistic tone recently so hopefully this reflects your feelings.

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi P

Its difficult getting your stuff back, but would encourage you to do it as part of the healing process.

For me collecting stuff that I had last seen being packed into evidence bags was 'emotional'

I cant say that going to the police HQ when last time I was secure in the back of a police van after being arrested was tough.

Sitting in an interview room when my phones and computers arrived, really was fkin awful.

Getting a bit of insight to the investigation utterly priceless.

Be careful they are still plod and a NFA does not mean they are not still looking for evidence even if there isn't any.

But I did find out what they had done to investigate the case (including recording me while she tried to manipulate an apology/admission out of me and break my bail conditions)
        and what they had found as evidence in my favour
        and what the CPS had said

All in all I came away with my kit (some broken where they had opened glued cases to get at memory, some with loose screws), the knowledge that, they had been ruthless in the investigation of me until the point when they decided the allegation was false.
        Then they were ruthless in the investigation of the FA to prove it was false.

I found out how well my solicitor had worked gaining the trust of the police by being utterly reasonable while helping point them to the relevant evidence, the police liked him, saying that he understood the issues and was easy to work with (suggesting some solicitors were not).

So I would say go collect your stuff as its yours and take the opportunity to ask questions you may get more out of it than you expected.

Comment

I just can't stop giggling about this

FA1 reported me to the police for criminal harassment. One thing she reported to the police was that a pre-action letter I sent her was stamped but NOT FRANKED. Therefore she claimed that she was worried that I had hand delivered it and that I was stalking her.

I got a letter from FA's solicitor reference the own going civil harassment case. After reading the letter I notice that the envelope they used had a stamp on it but was NOT FRANKED. I think the ba$tards are stalking me. Should I report them to the police?

I can't stop giggling.

Pond31

Comment

Does anyone know about "pattern of behaviour" when it comes to harassment?

My FA claims I harassed her by sending 2 Facebook messages, each a month apart. However during this month we talked on the phone 32 times. The majority of these calls were from her to me at a ratio of 27/5. During them she clearly acted in a way the contradicts the idea she felt harassed including conversations she instigated of a intimate nature. I was just wondering can a plaintiff claim two incidents of harassment and ignore all the contacts in between that contradict this claim?

Pond31

Comment

The can claim what they want, but to be believed by anyone the is a different story.

So the wider picture is important.

You will have telephone records that they called you 27 times?
              What time of day were they?
              Do you have any texts, emails or voice messages?
              What was the substance of the face book messages, could anything in them be taken as harassment (even out of context) and was there a response?
              The conversations were of an intimate nature that she instigated; if they had been recorded what would a biased person listening to them think?

If there was nothing there then there is nothing, only the pain of providing evidence.

If you suspect there is then you need specific legal advice on what was said and by who.

The plod are not stupid and this sounds like someone digging themselves a huge hole that will be difficult to extract themselves from.
              On the other hand solicitors are supposed to act in the best interest of their clients not just take the money, what do they think they have?

Comment

Originally posted by 298 View Post
                The can claim what they want, but to be believed by anyone the is a different story.

So the wider picture is important.

You will have telephone records that they called you 27 times?
                What time of day were they?
                Do you have any texts, emails or voice messages?
                What was the substance of the face book messages, could anything in them be taken as harassment (even out of context) and was there a response?
                The conversations were of an intimate nature that she instigated; if they had been recorded what would a biased person listening to them think?

If there was nothing there then there is nothing, only the pain of providing evidence.

If you suspect there is then you need specific legal advice on what was said and by who.

The plod are not stupid and this sounds like someone digging themselves a huge hole that will be difficult to extract themselves from.
                On the other hand solicitors are supposed to act in the best interest of their clients not just take the money, what do they think they have?
                Hi 298

To answer your questions:-
                You will have telephone records that they called you 27 times? Yes I do
                What time of day were they?All times of the day and night
                Do you have any texts, emails or voice messages? Not really only a few
                What was the substance of the face book messages, could anything in them be taken as harassment (even out of context) and was there a response?They challenge her about her lies, so if telling a criminal that I should report them to the police is harassment, then yes
                The conversations were of an intimate nature that she instigated; if they had been recorded what would a biased person listening to them think?There is no IF about it. I have a ALL 32 calls recorded and the contents clearly indicate she instigated and actively took part. Most of the calls were of a general nature, about life, family, mental health and many more subjects. There are a few in which I ask her NOT to call or contact me again but then she phones me a few hours later. I have transcribed a selection of the important calls

The PC who investigated the case revealed information to me that I did not know which I can use to prove that the FA lied to the police in the original case against me. I don't think he realises what he did. I have a complaint against the OIC for their failure to take action when she found evidence that the FA may have lied to her. The information the PC supplied indicates that the OIC may have known more about the FA's lies than she let on to me.

I have a solicitor handling the case but I wanted to know what people on here thought. There is a possibility that the recorded calls will not be accepted as evidence in the criminal case however they already have been accepted by the judge in the civil matter.

Pond31

Comment

Hi 298

To answer your questions:-
                  You will have telephone records that they called you 27 times? Yes I do
                  What time of day were they?All times of the day and night
                  Do you have any texts, emails or voice messages? Not really only a few
                  What was the substance of the face book messages, could anything in them be taken as harassment (even out of context) and was there a response?They challenge her about her lies, so if telling a criminal that I should report them to the police is harassment, then yes
                  The conversations were of an intimate nature that she instigated; if they had been recorded what would a biased person listening to them think?There is no IF about it. I have a ALL 32 calls recorded and the contents clearly indicate she instigated and actively took part. Most of the calls were of a general nature, about life, family, mental health and many more subjects. There are a few in which I ask her NOT to call or contact me again but then she phones me a few hours later. I have transcribed a selection of the important calls

The PC who investigated the case revealed information to me that I did not know which I can use to prove that the FA lied to the police in the original case against me. I don't think he realises what he did. I have a complaint against the OIC for their failure to take action when she found evidence that the FA may have lied to her. The information the PC supplied indicates that the OIC may have known more about the FA's lies than she let on to me.

I have a solicitor handling the case but I wanted to know what people on here thought. There is a possibility that the recorded calls will not be accepted as evidence in the criminal case however they already have been accepted by the judge in the civil matter.

Pond31

Texts and emails the number matter less than the content (one 'good one' can do lots - both ways)

What I think re Facebook & challenging her about telling lies if un solicited yes that could be taken as harassment (were bail conditions involved?)
                  'He sent me a message on facebook saying I am telling lies, just because I cant prove it he is mocking me its upset me so much ... doctor ... and I told him it was upsetting me....but he sent another... I cant look at facebook now... keeping me from my friends ' very sadly you and many others including me, know just how it goes!

Given the other evidence I would say cat in hell chance of making it anything other than a pain in the ass to sort out, may be that is the intention, wind you up and see if you fall for it?

Recorded calls I don't know legal status if the person has not agreed to be recorded or says its not them or they have been edited - sorry just don't know but you say there is precedent in the civil case.

I would say what you found out from the plod on the qt is dangerous ground and just for your solicitors ears

Comment

Originally posted by 298 View Post
                    Texts and emails the number matter less than the content (one 'good one' can do lots - both ways)

What I think re Facebook & challenging her about telling lies if un solicited yes that could be taken as harassment (were bail conditions involved?)
                    'He sent me a message on facebook saying I am telling lies, just because I cant prove it he is mocking me its upset me so much ... doctor ... and I told him it was upsetting me....but he sent another... I cant look at facebook now... keeping me from my friends ' very sadly you and many others including me, know just how it goes!

Given the other evidence I would say cat in hell chance of making it anything other than a pain in the ass to sort out, may be that is the intention, wind you up and see if you fall for it?

Recorded calls I don't know legal status if the person has not agreed to be recorded or says its not them or they have been edited - sorry just don't know but you say there is precedent in the civil case.

I would say what you found out from the plod on the qt is dangerous ground and just for your solicitors ears
                    Hi 298

No bail conditions were not involved as I had been out of bail for over a year. The first message was two weeks before I was NFA'd and the second a week after. The thing is that I contacted the PPS to ask why I was NFA'd and they confirmed that the police found evidence that contradicted the FA's statements. So in other words she lied, which is PCJ and the police knew it. I got upset and sent her a message challenging her about her lies and she claims this is harassing. The thing is if she turns up in court then my solicitor can ask her about her lies and she will either have to deny them and commit perjury or tell the truth and confirm she PCJ during the original case. So I strongly suspect she will not turn up.

Pond31

Comment

Hi 298

No bail conditions were not involved as I had been out of bail for over a year. The first message was two weeks before I was NFA'd and the second a week after. The thing is that I contacted the PPS to ask why I was NFA'd and they confirmed that the police found evidence that contradicted the FA's statements. So in other words she lied, which is PCJ and the police knew it. I got upset and sent her a message challenging her about her lies and she claims this is harassing. The thing is if she turns up in court then my solicitor can ask her about her lies and she will either have to deny them and commit perjury or tell the truth and confirm she PCJ during the original case. So I strongly suspect she will not turn up.

Pond31
                      I think its likely you are correct - I don't know the answer to the legal question as to if she can be asked about previous lies, as the two incidents are not related.
                      i.e. if we are saying that in the unlikely event that your FB posts are considered harassment, that she lied in a previous situation has no link to the question of 'was she was harassed?'.
                      Or she can commit as may crimes as she likes but still gets protection from being harassed (as do you, just you did not complain about the calls all hours of the day and night).

On a purely personal note/opinion I can't see this going anywhere as its a mess of who said what between two people.

"when the enemy is making a false movement we must take good care not to interrupt him.”

Comment

Getting a copy of the Prosecutors Decision

Hi

I have tried to get a copy of the Public Prosecutors Decision to find out why I was not charged in case FA1. They have refused every request even those made by the Nursing and Midwifery Council who are still looking at my fitness to practice. The prosecutor said it was not against the law to give the decision to me just against policy. They say that they do not give any defendants in any case a copy of the decision because they don't want to give the defendants "blueprints" on how to get away with future crimes. I confess that I somewhat understand this excuse.

I however was able to find out that the prosecutor decided not to charge me because the police found evidence that contradicted the FA statements. I found out all this last year but had gave up asking for the information sometime ago as I was banging my head against a wall.

I am still being investigated by the NMC and facing the criminal harassment case which comes up in Sept. I was sitting around the other day and realised that hey if the reason I was not charged was because the FA lied. Then the Directing Officers Decision would not give me a "blueprint" because it doesn't contain anything about my actions. I therefore wrote to the Directing Officer and ask them again for a copy of their decision but this time said that they can redact anything that concerned my actions and give me only information that mention the FAs lies. As I know the decision was taken not to charge me because she lied then the PPS Policy does not matter and they should be able to give me what I want.

I am waiting for their reply but I think I have caught them out. I wonder what waffle they are going to come out with because they will know they will have to explain why they failed to take action against the FA for her lies.

I am also waiting for the response from the police ombudsman chief executive's office reference the failure of the OIC to take action against FA1 or even interview her when they realised she lied to them. The civil and criminal harassment claim will give me an opportunity to cross examine the FA for the first time but I strongly suspect she will not turn up as she and her solicitor will know she will either have to admit she lied to the police or commit perjury on the stand.

Pond31

Comment

Your ordeal has being going on so long that it's hard to grasp that it will soon be 'settled' one way or another (assuming it is listed for Sept 2019 not 2020 )

The outcome of the harassment case may not bring you closure but at least you won't have that uncertainly hanging over you....'interesting' times ahead I think!
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                            Your ordeal has being going on so long that it's hard to grasp that it will soon be 'settled' one way or another (assuming it is listed for Sept 2019 not 2020 )

The outcome of the harassment case may not bring you closure but at least you won't have that uncertainly hanging over you....'interesting' times ahead I think!
                            Hi Casehardened

Yes interesting times indeed but I have confess that I have directed them somewhat myself. Once I get my FA to confess she lied in public that will do me. She is not my target.

Pond31

Comment

Working...
                            X