When are lies not lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news, Pond31. so glad to hand out some bananas -

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Hi All

I complained to the police ombudsman that the OIC and other police officers took no action against my FA1 when they found evidence that contradicted her ABE statements and they continued to refuse to take action when I supplied them with my own additional evidence of her PCJ.

Well the complaint is still on going but one of the officers has replied to the ombudsman by saying the reason they took no action was because it was a "grey area" and they took overall aspects of the case into account when deciding what to do. In other words it seems that because of other aspects of the case such as how me and FA1 originally met the police decided to ignore the law. Now I am not sure they are allowed to do that are they? The one positive thing is that he has NOT DENIED that FA1 lied rather he decided to ignore it. So I will be demanding a letter or statement from the police confirming that they found evidence that the FA1 lied to them during her statements.

Pond31

Comment

I'm always a bit wary of anyone that "knows their rights" and makes "demands" Pond - You know your case and the officers involved the best but maybe a polite letter explaining your predicament and your concerns might yield better results - You are dealing with human beings after all and some are more professional than others.

I've just replied to someone who wants their phone back - I could have quoted the police and criminal evidence
        (PACE) act that states they have a "reasonable" amount of time for forensics on suspects possessions but

1) I have lost the bookmark to it and

2) I have also known cases where devices have been "lost" altogether or returned broken - Some human beings don't need a reason to treat others badly but I always think it's best not give them one by coming across too strongly, at least until you have to.

Having said all of that I think you have educated yourself and approached things well - it may be that the best you can hope for is a clear EBDS or for a fuller picture to be given if anything is disclosed rather than having your record wiped clean - but this would at least allow you to move on.

Good luck with it all anyway
        For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
        https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Hi All

I have just written to the OIC in case FA2 were she clearly made false and misleading claims during her ABE. The statements were at the best bizarre, at the worst lies. Whatever they were the OIC clearly knew that the ABE claims were rubbish. The ABE was the reason the prosecutor only took 7 days to NFA me. I am annoyed that the OIC did not take action automatically rather then me having to ask. I suspect they will pull the old the "the FA has mental health issues" excuse for not taking action against her.

Pond31

Comment

Hi All

Hmm you may know my NFA'd FA1 accused me of harassment and has attempted to bring criminal and civil cases against me. I doubt the criminal case will be going anywhere because she accused me of harassing her by telling her I am going to the police and reporting her for PCJ. Which I did report to the OIC. I don't see the police charging me for telling someone I am going to report them to the police.

The FA1 was awarded an ex-parte order, about 6 months ago, to stop me contacting her, which I wasn't doing anyway. She is attempting to claim I was harassing her in order to scare me off from suing her for defamation. Unfortunately this case was repeatedly delayed and extended while waiting for the police to decide wither to charge me with criminal harassment. This mean't that the order kept on being extended and extended. So yesterday when in court again to give the judge an update, which was the usual no update, they attempted to extend the order again and I objected. The court had my affidavit in front of them that indicated that the plaintiff had lied in hers (what a surprise). The judge then agreed that there is no longer a need for an order but a simple signed agreement saying that I will not contact FA1.

I was so pleased, as if the judge really thought I was the type to go all stalker weirdo on FA1 then he would not have made the change. I think he realised that I am not going to spoil my chances in this case as it allows me to get answers to a lot of questions.

I have to thank my representation for all the hard work and effort he has put in with the case. OH YEA I am representing myself. So thank you me!

Pond31
            Never Give Up, Never Give In (Galaxy Quest)

Comment

Congratulations!! Give your representation a heartfelt pat on the back!! :-)
              'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

just an update

Hi All

This is just an update here. I am still going with both my issues (I am not a nut just not giving up until there is no further action to take)

Issue

1)

OIC not investigating FA1 for PCJ. The investigator in the police ombudsman told me she had the report ready but was waiting for her supervisor to return on the 26th of March, so they can sign it off. Unfortunately then the investigator went off on sick for approximately a week. They have now given their supervisor the report and I am awaiting a copy of it. I don't know if they will support my claim. One thing I found interesting is that the investigator went and read policies from CPS etc to see if the OIC investigated the case properly. So they seem to have put thought into it. They have been very polite to me but I am not sure this is a positive sign or them just being professional.

The criminal harassment claim by FA1 is still ongoing. The case has been with the PPS for some months and they have not come to a decision. I actually wrote a complaint, about the delay, to them only a couple of days ago and got a reply back already from some big cheese. They just said they were busy with 20,000 case per year and only 50 solicitors. They claim there is a lot to my case but that is rubbish. I hope they do charge me as that means that the FA1 would have to come to court and answer questions.

2)
                My request for OIC2 to take action against FA2 for PCJ. I sent the letter on the 14th Feb and phoned the OIC approximately 5 weeks later. He said that he is discussing it with his superior and would write to me. I am giving him until the 14th April to reply and then I will contact him again for an update. I shall then give him a deadline before I take further action.

Please understand that I am not seeking revenge on either of my FA's. I simply want them to admit the truth and I want the OIC's and their unit to change their approach to cases. I have the feeling that most people NFA'd would just run off into the night but I cannot. this allows the police to repeatedly act in a biased and unjust manner if they are not challenged. My life is over because of them, I don't want them to continue.

Pond31

Comment

Thanks for the update Pond.

I've never thought you a nut and I wish you every success in your endeavours.

You are certainly an intelligent man and I think you have gone about things the right way.

Probably 95% of cases are he/ said she said - but it's what he said/ she said and what can be proven and disproven that can be crucial - You have a good handle on this and you have been here long enough not to expect too much from the police.

It is our duty here however, as a public site that has more readers than posters, to point out that not every case is the same and that not every case can have a happy resolution. Most probably won't which is why historically, this site has not so much discouraged positive action but warned not to expect too much - and certainly don't pin your future on it.

Being falsely accused sucks and I applaud anyone that does what they can - but I despair when they go beyond what is reasonable and give their lives away, perhaps spending a few years going round in circles, alienating friends and getting nowhere.

You know where to draw the line I am sure.

All the best
                  For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                  https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
                  X