Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please stay strong

Hi everyone

I am a mother of a FA'd young man. I have been following your forum for 354 days. Yesterday we had good news. He was phoned with a NFA! I wont go into the details of the actual event, but he didnt know her well. He was soo strong for so long, He runs his own company, has three children whom he adores but has been petrified his life would be defined by someone he hardly knew, and was out of his control, and more importantly, he was innocent.

As I have said, he stayed strong for so long, however after a particularly offhand conversation with the leading policeman (you wont be told anything whilst under investigate, nor will your solicitor), he decided he couldnt take it any more. He tried to commit suicide, not once but four times in three weeks. only the love of his wonderful partner and me (on 24hr watch), appt with pychiatrist, anti depressants and counselling... he came through. Yesterday we had NFA.

To all of you going through this, please, please stay strong, Dont give up. When you think you cant last another day.. you can. It will end, there can be sun on your face again.

Hello, welcome to DM and thank you for posting,

Although I am saddened to read of your son's suicide attempts, the good news of another NFA is always welcome with your son being the reason we like to see them.

It's worth repeating, the vast majority of those accused that find their way here or the other groups will be NFA'd. It may take a while but things are never hopeless.

I hope you can all recover from this ordeal as a family and move forwards
    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Hello and thank you so much for posting. I'm so sorry to hear of your family's ordeal and of your son's suicide attempts. I'm so glad, though that he had your support and that of his partner. It's wonderful that he has received the correct result in the end and awful that the police think it's appropriate to leave people accused and their families in the dark about what I believe is the most traumatic thing that a good man can be required to deal with.

Thank you for your encouraging words. I cannot overstate the power they have to help those who are still living this nightmare.

Please be kind to yourselves in the coming weeks and months. It can take longer than expected to recover from an ordeal such as this but I hope that you can all put your lives back together and at the very least enjoy a wonderful, worry free Christmas.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
      X