Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband is being falsely accused of sexual assault, please help

Hello,
    Im new to this forum. I thought that I would post something because im going nuts! We (my husband, Child and I ) have been going threw this for the past 3 months. So, here it goes... My husband called me from work one day and said the state police had called his HR and said that he needs to be removed from his job at the time due to him being under an investigation. He had no idea what was going on and they would not tell him anything. The next day he was suspeneded. The day after that the police contacted him and brought him in for questioning over a statutory rape charge. My husband works two jobs, one being a cab driver part time. Well allegially a 15 year old girl told someone that she slept with my husband who is 44 yrs old. The peraon that she told called the state police and now there is an investiagtaion.
    It has been 3 months now and my husband has been arrested, fired from his first job and told that he has to register as a sex offender. We just got the paperwork back that tells it all. All the interviews the police did, and what the 15 yr old said and who called it in. This girl is crazy. I swear she is lying. My husbamd states that she rode in the cab a few times and that was it. This girl tells the police that they had a relationship, get this, 3 years ago and that he uset to pick her up and they had sex in the cab 5 times. This has caused our whole family disgrace and everyone thinks he did it because he was arrested for it. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? He has not gone to court on it yet, it is next month. He is breaking down and so am I. Now he is just upset all the time and I cant believe that someone would just flat out lie about this. What do I do and how do I keep it together for us?

Hi Sweetpotato
    You sound as though you are from the States, is that right?
    If so, we are not well-placed to offer advice, as the legal system over in the US is very different to ours here in the UK.
    We can still offer those very British staples - Tea and Sympathy.
    Welcome.

Comment

Saffron - most of us are answering on the other thread she posted.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
      X