Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thankyou

Hi everyone
    Just want to say a big thank you to all of you for the help and advice and mostly the support you have given me.
    Tomorrow we will be going to the court to give our side of everything, it's going to be tough but at least now we have a say. Were all thankful from the bottom of our hearts for what you all have done.
    Some of you been there some of you still going through it. And yet still time for me.
    We will hold our heads hi, speak in a calm manner and address the jury just like you say.
    We don't know how long this will take as it is me, my daughter and then my husband. If it takes all day it will be the barristers day on Tuesday, so they will announce their verdict on Tuesday or Wednesday. I will try my best to come on and let's you know tomorrow but if I'm in bits I will give it a miss till I can cope. I just hope they don't start adjuring anything, were so close now.
    MAY I JUST WISH BREAKMYHEART ALL THE VERY BEST AND WILL LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING A BRIGHTER OUTCOME ON THE 5th. My Is with you.
    Sending you all a group hug, Hol

Hi Hol.... sending you all a hold your heads high and do the very best you can,
    Its going to be a hard day for all three of you tomorrow,we know you can and will keep strong !
    Will be thinking of you all and sending positive vibes. If I could I would be right there with you LP
    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Originally posted by lonley place View Post
      Hi Hol.... sending you all a hold your heads high and do the very best you can,
      Its going to be a hard day for all three of you tomorrow,we know you can and will keep strong !
      Will be thinking of you all and sending positive vibes. If I could I would be right there with you LP
      A great big thank you LP
      Hol

Comment

Hi Hol - tomorrow is going to be emotionally draining for all of you - make sure you have something relaxing planned for the evening and don't underestimate the exhaustion caused by emotional strain.
        You said you needed a hug - can't give you one personally - wish I could - so here's these for you all instead.....will be thinking of you....
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Originally posted by myhome View Post
          Hi Hol - tomorrow is going to be emotionally draining for all of you - make sure you have something relaxing planned for the evening and don't underestimate the exhaustion caused by emotional strain.
          You said you needed a hug - can't give you one personally - wish I could - so here's these for you all instead.....will be thinking of you....
          Thanks myhome. You've been a great help to me and my family. Will let you know what happens
          Hol

Comment

hope all goes well for you all today - stay strong.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Been thinking of you - hope you're all ok - hugs -
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

I have also been thinking of you all...Like Myhome says, hope you are all ok LP
                Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Am also thinking of you and..... just like the others! Looking forward to your update.
                  Stay strong - most of the worst is over. xxx

Comment

Working...
                  X