Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just let it out...

We're here to listen...

Especially if your going to conjure up images like "a lying wriggling pervert."

That was great - I squirmed when I read that.

Off topic (but you are a repository of info in this area).
    I have to ask. Do you know of an FA'd who has just had enough and "offed" their FA rather than go through more torture? I can imagine it happening in the USA where guns are easy to acquire.

I can imagine that most have come across that line of thought.

C
    Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post

I have an idea that with the Jimmy Savile business eyes might now be opened. Over 500 people have stepped forward to complain about him or others in the same time era and they were all 'scared' to step forward before. Somebody somewhere will see that this is a load of old cobblers.

Yes some people may well have been sexually abused by him and others. I was in show business from 1977 until the mid 1990's and I was regularly touched up and also lost work because I would not oblige certain agents. I made damn sure that people knew about it so that others would be careful around certain people.

As in many walks of life there is/was a lot of promiscuity in show business including, as they were called back then, the 'groupies'. I am sure these are some that are coming forward now with pound signs in their eyes. I bet that at the time they clocked their experiences with the various 'stars' as trophies and bragged about it. Now they know they can make money out of it thanks to the media, so we can expect thousands before the end of 2013. I would bet that most of the time the guys had no idea how old the girls were as they would make themselves up to look older, just so that they could get into the clubs.
      Oh thanks goodness its not just little ole me thinking this way !
      I am hoping and preying that the 'high profile' FA stand up and shout at the unfairness of the system as it is, I know we all need the publicity to let others know how widespread the FA problem is.
      Before my hubby found himself in the hell of being FA I must admit it wasn't something I had heard of let alone knew about, and I think there in is the problem, no one does. LP
      Thank you from the bottom of my heart RF...without people such as you fighting for the truth to be known we would be in an even sorrier mess LP
      Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
        Ivor if only that were true!

I reckon should read

STOP linking victims of False Rape Accusation with victims of Rape. False Rape Accusation should be a CRIMINAL OFFENCE.

In the UK it is not. At best the liars are done for perjury but usually it's either PCJ or attempted PCJ and / or wasting police time.

It's time that there was a criminal offence specifically named, 'the making of a false allegations of sexual abuse/rape'.
        yes yes yes yes yes
        I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Originally posted by IvorBinWronged View Post
          What would happen then if upon being FA'd, a person immediately made a counter FA against the original FA? Surely plod would have to believe them and surely they could claim a very handy 11k for their up-and-coming-legal fight.

It wouldn't have to be a counter-claim. Maybe a FA against the partner of the FA. Would that be a seriously wrong thing to do or just come under alls fair in FA and war!

Please please please revoke my membership and ban me - I can't stop these thoughts bwah ha ha
          I like this idea , very much!

Comment

Which idea do you like very much - making counter claims or revoking Ivor's membership and banning him? Hopefully the former!!!
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

are you stirring??????
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

"Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

As if darling! As if!!!

Counter claims sound good actually. One of my ladies has done just that (or rather hubby has) but this was after conviction. So she's taken out a complaint against them (the liar and her equally lying mother) and it's being looked into.... whey heyyyy!

Comment

I am toying with such a counter claim myself...

Comment

that's really good news RF - I do hope it succeeds and spurs others on to do the same.
                      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                        I am toying with such a counter claim myself...
                        You have to prove it first though Faith. The evidence I've seen (you showed to me) won't be enough. The person who garnered that information would have to make a statement and be prepared to give evidence.

Given how she 'writes' she may well not be believed, if you follow my drift. Public forum so cannot say too much on here.

Comment

Yes I do follow your drift, and I also cant see it being of any benefit to me to go through that stress. The worst that will happen to the accuser even if I were successful, isn't particularly worth taking on another fight, so I cant see myself trying to press anything through that route anyway.

However, I do feel I can use some of the information gathered directly from the accusers involved to make a case for clearing the information on my eCRB or perhaps even looking into getting my NFA turned to a No Crime.
                          There are new screenies that I havent shown you yet (I will wait until you are not so busy, I do not intend to flood your inbox as this is really not a priority at the moment) that brazenly admit that lies were told about me. This is in screenshotted conversations with mother and daughter.

However, my focus until then must remain my appeal hearing on the 10th, I will look into other routes as and when that one fails after then.

Huge apologies for going off topic on the thread.

Comment

Please feel free to flood my inbox with your screenies before I get DM's stuff sent to me. Take advantage while you can!!

Comment

Enjoy the respite hun!!
                              Although thanks muchly for your lovely offer. I stand by my stance that you should be decreasing your workload!

Comment

I've been saying that for donkey's years

Comment

Working...
                                X