14 year old girl admits to friends she lied about being raped by son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 year old girl admits to friends she lied about being raped by son

Nice start to xmas as we were putting the tree up we got a knock from the police saying a 14 girl has accused my 13 year old son of rape. Went in for questioning and said no comment. Waited a week in torment, xmas ruined and family on brink of collapse when we got a call from the school. The girl ran up to my son in front of hundreds of witnesses and punched him in the face.

The reason she punched him became clear an hour later when the police called me to say they have dropped the investigation, you see it turns out she tried to get some of her friends to make fake statements against our son, her friends turned against her and made statements against her along with 2 more girls who overheard her admitting she lied to get him into trouble.

The police have confirmed this and xmas is now back on track!! The girl has been excluded from school and he is getting support from friends after half a week of pointing fingers and whispering. The police are even having the incident scrubbed from his file!

So what happens to her?

There is more evidence now that she has committed a crime than there ever was of my son doing anything!

We are now on the long road to recovery.

Is she being charged with assault?

Comment

Working...
    X