Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite.

After all, if everyone who had done nothing wrong wasn't charged, then there'd be no need for places like this

I've learnt to never count my chickens.
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Court tomorrow

HI again everyone, I have a court date tomorrow, the first of three days and this is for access to my kids and clear my name. This is a civil court and needless to say I am excited in a way at the fact that I am finally nearing an end to this whole thing and fingers crossed I will get to see my kids again but at the same time i'm scared that the judge will rule against me because as my lawyer said to me innocent people lose their case everyday at courts. Does anyone know what I can expect to happen tomorrow? Thanks.

Comment

Hi fozzyb - I don't know the answer, but I'm sure someone will be along to help answer your question.

Good luck for tomorrow.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi everyone (again), sorry iv not been on in ages, just been very busy the last few months. The court dates I had were postponed due to new information on my behalf . Long story short the new dates are in November and that's when it will be decided. I feel very positive at this stage but wont count my chickens. Just wanted to pop on and say a big thanks to everyone's support and an especially big thanks to the amazing people who manage this site (sorry i don't know names) and to anyone reading this post, I have been supported brilliantly and the advice has been great. I know how worse things could be and I know how lucky I am in a way, and to all the people on this site, my personal heartfelt words are, keep fighting, there will be days where you might fall apart but you never know what tomorrow or next week holds, don't back down and the people on this site are simply fantastic, again I would like to say a big thanks.

Comment

Sounds very positive Fozzy. Fingers crossed it all goes your way

Comment

Working...
            X