Boyfriend Accused of Rape on 2 Different Occasions.. Help me :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend Accused of Rape on 2 Different Occasions.. Help me :(

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could give me any information.. i know it's not the best thing to search on the internet for this sort of stuff but im deeply worried.

Im a 16yr old girl, in a long term relationship with an 18yr old boy who has been falsely accused of rape AND sexual assault on two different occasions.

First occasion the girl accused him of raping her when she was drunk and found unconcious, yet he did not fit the discription given and all the information and timings all seemed to work out wrong.

Second occasion, a young girl was dancing and she slumped herself onto the table hes told her to F' off and she has gone on her way.. next minute he's been jumped by many men. He then gets accused of sexual assault..

He's been through bail conditions such as not to be near them girls and to not be with any 16 yr old girls and under.. ( including me ) He's been to magistrates court and has had his first hearing at crown court a few days ago...

Please give me your opinions on this and please help me to overcome such a fear and the thought of anything happening to him. Would really appreciate it for someone to talk to me.

x

Hi Cinderella

It sounds as though someone has really got it in for your boyfriend. To be falsely accused once is seriously unlucky, but twice is unthinkable.
    I can't offer any legal advice, but wanted to say welcome.

Comment

That's what im thinking.. very funny how both parents are police officers!

Thankyou

Comment

I hope he is sticking to his bail conditions - if they get wind of the fact he maystill in contact with you then he will be breeching his terms and may find himself inside on remand.

Better safe than sorry until this is sorted.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

He's allowed to be with 16 year old if that 16 year old has a parental consent. He's been sticking to them of course

Comment

Could you possibly clarify:

1. He was charged with rape as a result of whatever happened with girl 1.
            2. He was then charged with sexual assault as a result of whatever happened with girl 2.

1 rape and 1 sexual assault...

Do the girls know each other?

How long have you actually known your boyfriend?
            Wow... A signature option!

Comment

He hasn't been charged.. Still going through court with both situations on different occasions.

The girls do not know each other, they live quite a journey away from each other.

I have know my boyfriend for 4 years, used to be a good friend until we formed a relationship.

Comment

The girls knowing each other

Try to be discreet here.

Are they facebook friends or anything.

Now remember, the bail conditions, if you have direct or indirect contact with them (you being in contact will mess up you man's case), but try and see if each of them are sharing social networking sites. There may be a link.

This could be important

If you can find any type of link it will help the case

Comment

Can someone check my last post to make sure I don't drop the girl in it with my advice.

Just proving a link would be beneficial and this blinkin facebook often links people you wouldn't normally think are.

Comment

I've tried everything from making a made up Facebook account just to see but they have no contact at all. 1st hearing of court has been at Crown court 2nd to be in feb

Comment

OK, it was just a thought because, probably obvious to you at this point and you have exhausted all avenues, but if they were in cahoots it would explain a lot.

Are there mums talking to one another at work?????

Only other suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by JamieG View Post
                        Can someone check my last post to make sure I don't drop the girl in it with my advice.

Just proving a link would be beneficial and this blinkin facebook often links people you wouldn't normally think are.

Your questions and advice have been good so far Jamie
                        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Cinderellax3 View Post
                          He hasn't been charged.. Still going through court with both situations on different occasions.

The girls do not know each other, they live quite a journey away from each other.

I have know my boyfriend for 4 years, used to be a good friend until we formed a relationship.
                          If he has NOT been charged then he can NOT be in court !!! ???

You say he has been to Magistrates and now Crown ???
                          Last edited by 123; 20 January 2012, 07:57 AM.

Comment

The OP is a 16 year old girl and may be confusing "charge" with "conviction". People often confuse "arrest" with charge" as well.
                            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Just as an aside, 123 please don't write whole posts in bold. It gives the impression that you are shouting. Same goes with capitals.

Comment

Working...
                              X