No announcement yet.

This is why laws will never move forward here in the uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said in another thread, I came very close on a number of occasions to just giving up and pleading guilty before my trial.

It is impossible to explain to anyone that has never gone through it, how utterly horrific it is to be accused of something you did not do. Then to make things worse, you find that 99% of people you deal with fall in to one of two groups.

1, People who do not believe you are innocent.
    2, People who do not care that you are innocent.

I pleaded not guilty because I was not guilty. Sadly to most of the world I am guilty because I was found guilty in a court of law.

Despite pleading N/G, despite being N/G, I spent years inside, lost everything and am now on SOR forever.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Comment

son's trial

My son's trial has been going on this week. He has pleaded not guilty to rape. On Tuesday a reporter has put a blog on the internet not only naming my son but saying that he is more or less guilty......'innocent..yer right!'.How is this allowed?. The trial isint even over yet.

Comment

Complain to the Clerk to the Justices at the court, stating that your son's trial may have been compromised, and take in a printout of what was blogged.

Comment

that's not on. If any of the jurors have read it it could compromise the trial.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
          X