Things I'd like to say, but never got the opportunity to Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I'd like to say, but never got the opportunity to Part 3

Now you've screwed up my life, it's nice to see that aspects of your own are no better:

● Now I've got the Benefit Fraud people visiting you unexpectedly every few months, now you know how it feels having Register Plod call on me, thanks to your actions.

● You might think you've gotten away with it - again - but they've now got your reply to someone asking for you to do a diagnostic check on their broken down and abandoned Astra.

● ... along with your affirmative to someone else asking you to buy a car for them and to "maintain it on the cheap" for them. But you're supposed to be "too ill to work" aren't you?

● ... so that'll be another visit to put in your diary.

● And aren't you lucky I haven't doctored a photo to show you working. Considering you fabricated evidence against me, maybe I should do just that and help the Benefit Fraud case along.

● How appropriate that you're marrying Dogbreath Mk2 on Halloween next year. When else in the year would one expect a monster and a ghoul to marry? Don't bother with a mask, soon enough she'll see you for the monster you really are.

● By the way, have you divorced Dogbreath Mk1 yet? Or can we add bigamy to your list of doings?

● What a pity the diabetes didn't finish you off. The man with the cloak and scythe must be so angry you keep slipping out of his grasp. One day you won't.

● Talking of slipping through the fingers, how twee that you accused me of something illegal, yet you commit benefit fraud by claiming you're too ill to work, yet continue working on cars for others anyway, you've run an internet radio station for 4 years which earned money (ie working) even though you're too ill to work, and now you're using a radio ham signal that's illegal to use.
    How much longer can you continue to carry out illegal activities before someone in authority grows a pair of balls and brings you down?

● So you're talking to your daughter, my accuser, again. Well, they do say sh1t sticks together.

As I've said before, better pack some flameproof underwear and Factor 3000 suncream, where you'll be going it's rather... warm.

Oh, do get to know the Benefit Fraud guys. You're going to be seeing a lot of them.
    Last edited by LS; 19 August 2011, 02:46 AM.

Had a bad night LS?
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

On the contrary, a good one....

Comment

wish I could say the same - between cats hogging the bed and wanting to go in/out and a stupidly early dental appointment I'm doing a wonderful impression of a zombie!
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

It's just therapeutic putting into text what I feel.

Soz about you feeling like a zombie. Solution: evict cats from bedroom, garlic works wonders on dentists

Comment

evict the cats? Never!

I think the dentist had beaten me to the garlic ...............!

Comment

I have to say I do like the way you right LS!!! Made me smile!!!
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Dontcha just LOVE fate......?

What goes around comes around.....

My accuser got his car well and truly trashed.

Serves you right.diablo.gif

Comment

now that sounds a dreadful shame .................

Comment

and I have a watertight alibi so can't be me....

Comment

Working...
                    X