Sorry to be a nuisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to be a nuisance

I'm trying to find figures on how many rape accusations are false or at least exaggerated.

I've been finding it quite difficult to be honest.

Could the good people here help me, please?

Thank you for your time and trouble!
    Kindness is the most important thing.
    After that maybe sincerity.
    Be true to yourself.
    A condemnation out of ignorance is always unjust.

Hello Sorry to be a nuisance,

I have a file more than 3 inches thick with news reports of convicted false accusers from june 2009 and that's for England only.
    I haven't started on Wales, Scotland or N Ireland yet!

You can ask each police force, home office and ministry of justice under the freedom of information act but be prepared to receive the following answers:
    We don't keep records of the information you asked for.
    We are unable to provide you with that information.
    Request for information declined.
    And other 'cop out' excuses.

It is not in the authorities of the State's political interests to disclose such information as it would open pandora's box which is stuffed full of so many cans of worms it would be fatal to our so called justice system.
    Where's wikileaks when you need them?

Ask your MP and see what his/her response is.

Verity

Comment

So are you saying it's impossible to dig it out?
      Be true to yourself.

Comment

theres quite a bit here in Canada

but theres no official record... these "victims" are just coming out of nowhere... talk about today's society =(

Comment

There is an urban myth that 5% of rape claims are false. Well, I am certainly in that category, as are many on this forum. I find it had to believe it is as low as 5%.

I think around 20% of cases are NC (no crimed), about 40% are NFA'ed (no further action), about 40% of allegations result in charging, about 40% of those result in gulity verdicts.

Am I miles out???

Comment

The nearest figures I've been able to dig out suggest that it's around 25% of rape claims that are false.

In the US, 95% of claims that DO come to court result in an acquittal.

That's the best I can do right now to be honest.
            Be true to yourself.

Comment

well all i can say is

the innocence will prevail, the rest is just our emotions interrupting our daily lives... so like i said to my friend today... "fight the evil spirit" i am going to curl in the ground and let injustice do more harm to me... i have friends and families and possibly a special to not disappoint =D

and i will say the same to all of you who is disturbed by these evil spirits, every night before we go to sleep we must use our mind power to curse and chase them away

sounds a little like science fiction but sometimes we need that to go thru the days!

Comment

Working...
              X