Things I'd like to say, but never got the opportunity to Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I'd like to say, but never got the opportunity to Part 2

Now you've screwed up my life, it's nice to see that aspects of your own are no better:

● you and your daughter (my accuser) have fallen out, and aren't speaking - actually, she's disowned you.

● most of her friends hate you and actively want to do you some serious harm. Good, saves me the bother.

● your sister's got cancer, and she's fallen out with your mother

● your best mate left you because you put your bills in his name for four years, until he found out

● your wife left you for another man. She also slept with someone else behind your back years ago, so it's nice to know you're such a valuable stud, Cuckold.

● she took your favourite daughter with her. I don't get see my son any more, thanks to you, so now you know what it's like to not see your child. And you should not have a "favourite" anyway.

● You may have found a moose to date who is ten years younger than you, but it's still a moose, regardless. Maybe she's into Cuckolds.

● And now you're engaged to said Moose. She'll be off, once she realises how bad in the sack you really are, and what a poor excuse for a person you are. And she will realise, just like the last one has....

● your buying and selling cars and computers on ebay is still benefit theft. You can add the Benefits Agency to the coming strife in your life. And they'll be watching to see where that £870 ebay Range Rover's going, and for how much.

● oh, if you've got enough energy to do up cars, then you're not ill enough to claim Disability Allowance.

● and M.E., which you claim to have, is now curable with CBT http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12493009 Your days of being a benefit claimant are definitely numbered.

● you think you're such a hard man now you've got some tattoos and are trying to get in with an Italian biker gang. Do they know how tight you are with the police? I'm sure that'll go down well with them. Better get the vaseline out, I think you're going to need it.

● you think by turning to drink you're suddenly a hard man? Next time you get rat-ar*sed on one shandy, please find higher stairs to fall down. Hopefully you'll break your neck in doing so.

What goes around comes around. You can't do me any further harm, but I can see wherever you go, and whatever you do, no matter what name you use on the internet.

Make the most of your ill-gotten gains, because you can't take them with you.

Surely you should see now that money and material goods are worthless, when family, friends and integrity matter far more.

For now, you've got money but no friends or family you can really trust. Hell, you've hardly got any friends or family who'll talk to you. Well, you're reaping what you sowed.

But I would
    really, really put some thought into the fact that money and material goods won't buy you salvation from your misdeeds when The Bearded One opens the big book and looks at your entry. Which he will.
    Better pack some flameproof underwear and Factor 3000 suncream, where you'll be going it's rather... warm.
    Last edited by LS; 18 February 2011, 11:55 AM.

LS you do have such a marvellous way with words.............
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

LS!!!!
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
      X