Things I'd like to say, but never got the opportunity to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I'd like to say, but never got the opportunity to

Jury - You need white sticks because you're BLIND. I hope when your turn comes, you are judged by someone equally stupid.

Accuser and her dad - Make the most of the money. It cannot buy you integrity or honesty and when it runs out you'll still be ar*eholes, but of the penniless variety.

Judge - Retire. You cannot blame bad hearing for being oblivious to facts put before you. Some would call it senility.

Police Investigating Officer - You are an insult to all three words, and you are a thief - both of oxygen and of public monies, for which you give little of value in return.

To all of the above - We are here for a short time, but I firmly believe many of the above will be spending a lot of time in the future in a hot place in the company of a horny man.
    It won't be Benidorm, and it sure as hell won't be Casanova either.

love this, should imagine it expresses what a lot feel

Comment

LS

you are 90% right. I will say more - somethink like Justice is not existing only evil in this world. Police, CPS some of the judges is like mafia and we can`t do nothing abou it. I am suffering from my losses and I have got 100% right to say it.
      thanks

Comment

Working...
      X