Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the song title "Stand by Your Man"

Originally posted by Greer View Post
    I stood by my husband because I knew he had not done what he was accused of. We went through four years of hell, he had spend nearly three years in prison because a jury believed the 'victim' on the day. It was her word against his and he was supposed to have committed this offence 12 years previously!!! I set to and gathered all our friends and family together and we set up a support group and raised ?100,000 to pay to have an investigation done (which I feel the police should have done, to which the investigators accumulated enough evidence to prove he couldn't have committed the crime.

I am one of the lucky ones, due to the help of our families and friends and the investigation I now have my husband back home where he belongs.

My dad is going through much the same thing, being falsely accused, but the horrible part is the accuser is my sister, their own daughter. But my mom knows that my dad is not capable of such crimes and we all know the ordeals my sister has put my parents through over the years. She has not been an angel since around high school. She is now 19.

Comment

I know that your posting was a few years ago but I am in the same position you were in. My husband is now serving a prison sentance for something he did not do. Can you help me?

Comment

Working...
      X