Operation Midland....the aftermath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Midland....the aftermath

Carl Beech's trail and conviction has been well publicised and predictably the 'fall-out' amongst the participants is continuing.....

What I found depressing about the article below is that the learned judge did not feel able to speak out in this manner whilst he was running the inquiry into Operation Midland....

....almost as bad as police officers being permitted to retire to avoid disciplinary proceedings

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urt-judge.html
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

It is distressing isn’t it? I’d go further and say it’s appalling but to an extent I understand.

People who speak out at the time are called whistleblowers and hauled over the coals. The HHJ Henriques probably had to weigh that against having his report buried completely and other sanctions on his work.

Hopefully this way changes will come retrospectively and things will be put in place so it’s less likely to happen again. Hopefully, too, HHJ Henriques is a sympathetic and supportive ear for those demanding change.

I can live in hope, eh?
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
    X