Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman who acussed father

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1430957

This was in one of the Facebook groups yesterday. Are you in there? No need to give your name of course

"She repeatedly asked me, has my dad touched me," recalled Chaneya. "I was like, 'What do you mean, did he touch me?' And she was like, 'Did he touch you in your no-no spot?' And I would repeatedly say no."

Her father, Daryl Kelly, a Navy veteran and married father of five, had been trying to kick a drug habit himself at the time but never harmed her in any way, she'd later say.

But her mother, not hearing what she wanted, became demanding, until allegedly threatening her: "If you don't tell me the answer that I want to hear, I'm going to beat you."

This is very much like a case I was very heavily involved with. I sent an application to the CCRC - Criminal Cases Review Commission (that's where you go when your first attempt to appeal is refused) and it was referred back to the Court of Appeal (CA)

The mother in that case beat her 8 year old son with a belt until he came out with the allegations. She even told him what to say:

"What is wrong with your bum? What has B done to your bum?"

He claimed B had stuck a "pin" up his bum 20 times. Try as he might, the OIC could not get him to say this was a penis. Instead the little boy drew a haemorrhoid applicator along with a curled up tube of cream.

B was convicted. When we appealed last year the judge said that the fact the mother beat the little boy with the belt and basically put words into his mouth was "totally irrelevant".

You really could not make some of these stories up, they are so bizarre. Yet juries still convict on therm
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      This was in one of the Facebook groups yesterday. Are you in there? No need to give your name of course

This is very much like a case I was very heavily involved with. I sent an application to the CCRC - Criminal Cases Review Commission (that's where you go when your first attempt to appeal is refused) and it was referred back to the Court of Appeal (CA)

The mother in that case beat her 8 year old son with a belt until he came out with the allegations. She even told him what to say:

"What is wrong with your bum? What has B done to your bum?"

He claimed B had stuck a "pin" up his bum 20 times. Try as he might, the OIC could not get him to say this was a penis. Instead the little boy drew a haemorrhoid applicator along with a curled up tube of cream.

B was convicted. When we appealed last year the judge said that the fact the mother beat the little boy with the belt and basically put words into his mouth was "totally irrelevant".

You really could not make some of these stories up, they are so bizarre. Yet juries still convict on therm

Yes, I am RF.

I'm still assimilating what you just told me......

Comment

Working...
      X