Team Saltrese does it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Saltrese does it again!

Just heard via Twitter that Team Saltrese got not guilty verdicts in Carlisle. No idea who it is.

Hopefully he is on either of the forums! Yayyyy! I love a bit of good news amidst the depressing news!
    Last edited by Rights Fighter; 24 September 2015, 05:16 PM.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Not guilty. Unanimous decision

Just wanted to post that yes Chris Saltrese has done it again. 18 months of hell is over. Not guilty Unanimous decision, we get our life back. The nightmare is over months of hard work from the team, support and beleif that the truth will out has carried us through. Never give up and use this forum for all the help you can get. If i can ever help anyone who has been falsely accused too I am happy to do so.

Comment

Wonderful news indeed, RF.

Even having been in this situation for "only" 4-5 months now, I'm beginning to wonder just how many "failed cases" the CPS have to have before they wake up and re-assess the way they arrive at the decision to charge!?

Perhaps it's time they started to move back towards "weight of evidence" (like they do on ALL other criminal cases) rather than deciding to charge based on whether the story is believable or not .... thousands of published writers make their living by producing works of fiction - all of which are believable (otherwise nobody would read them), but that doesn't mean they're true.

Comment

Originally posted by Staystrong1 View Post
        Just wanted to post that yes Chris Saltrese has done it again. 18 months of hell is over. Not guilty Unanimous decision, we get our life back. The nightmare is over months of hard work from the team, support and beleif that the truth will out has carried us through. Never give up and use this forum for all the help you can get. If i can ever help anyone who has been falsely accused too I am happy to do so.

Fantastic news Staystrong1 ! I'm absolutely delighted for you. I hope that you can quickly start planning ahead now rather than just "living in the now" which is all you can do in this situation.

I'd like to send you and your family my best wishes and .......... BANANAS !!

Comment

Originally posted by TBG1 View Post
          Fantastic news Staystrong1 ! I'm absolutely delighted for you. I hope that you can quickly start planning ahead now rather than just "living in the now" which is all you can do in this situation.

I'd like to send you and your family my best wishes and .......... BANANAS !!

Thankyou very much. Never give up. The truth will outxx

Comment

Thankyou

Thank you for message. Keep,positive. Hopefully you wont need to use Chris Saltrese but take comfort if you did that they are fantastic x

Comment

This is brilliant news, well done for hanging on in there and coming out the other side
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Great news!!!!!

I just hope we don't have to go that far. We are totally fed up ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bartat
                  Great news I'm in a different situation but still falsely accused and like you going through hell at this pont in time so any positive outcome posted gives me hope that the truth will prevail no matter how redicouls or believable.

Great work Chris I'm glad I contacted you about my case, still hoping I won't need to use your services.

If you do need to use Chris and Tania QC, you will have the best of the best. And because he knows what families go through he is ultra understanding.

StayStrong1 - I am sooooo pleased you had this fab outcome!! If you were on t'other forum you'd see the posts of good wishes too - so you know others are celebrating with you!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Great news!

That's brilliant!
                    Oh I wish we could afford Chris!
                    Anyone want to buy a kidney? 😏

Comment

Working...
                    X