Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nigel Evans interview on BBC Breakfast programme (Sept 9th approx 08.20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Evans interview on BBC Breakfast programme (Sept 9th approx 08.20)

Nigel Evans was interviewed on this programme regarding his re-selection as an MP and he put across the perspective of life during and after a false accusation very well; in fact he mirrored the thoughts and views of members so exactly that I wondered if he has visited our forum....he even quoted my signature line!!

He said he would campaign for anonymity before charge (good luck with that though) and had a dig at Alison Saunders

Well worth watching on iPlayer if possible.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
    Nigel Evans was interviewed on this programme regarding his re-selection as an MP and he put across the perspective of life during and after a false accusation very well; in fact he mirrored the thoughts and views of members so exactly that I wondered if he has visited our forum....he even quoted my signature line!!

He said he would campaign for anonymity before charge (good luck with that though) and had a dig at Alison Saunders

Well worth watching on iPlayer if possible.
    Didnt catch this! But I am pretty sure there is a good chance he has been on here. Like many of us, I think we all go on a google information campaign reading everything possible about what might happen, what to do, similar cases etc etc. I think I probably read nearly everything related online for hours on end. It was my way of coping I guess. So this website will crop up on a lot of those searches.
    So if he's reading; here is your dancing bananas

Comment

Working...
    X