Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solicitor sentanced to 3.5 years for making false rape allegations against boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solicitor sentanced to 3.5 years for making false rape allegations against boyfriend

I noticed the following BBC report of a solicitor being sentenced to 3.5 years in prison for making false rape allegations against her boyfriend -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-28045679

This is a marked U turn by both the police and CPS.

First the police did not believe the alleged victims story that she was raped and second the CPS prosecuting the alleged victim for making a false rape allegation.

My case is very similar to the one mentioned in the above BBC article.

I was was charged with 5 counts of rape against my ex-wife.

But the police never went to the local hospital to check my ex-wife witness statement that she needed medical treatment after I allegedly raped her 20 years earlier.

Only during my 14 day rape trail did the police contact the local hospital and were told there were no medical records for my ex-wife from the period she mentioned in her witness statement.

I clearly remember the CPS Barrister looking straight at me during his closely speech stating that there was no medical evidence to prove that rape ever occurred. I was found not guilty on all charges.

When I made a compliant to the IPCC I was do that the police officer who lead the rape investigation against me acted lawfully and there was no further action.

I was given the clear impression that the police and CPS did not really care if the evidence against me was weak.

All they seem interested in was a rape trail as their political masters wanted to increase the number rape convictions at all costs.
Working...
X