Raising Awareness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raising Awareness

Hi all, sorry I haven't been on here for a little while. As I have mentioned in my previous threads, I was hoping to get my story published. I have now finally got my story out in the Telegraph and Argus. I hope that it has made people aware of this ongoing issue and offers some help to those that may be going throurgh something similar.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...ing_to_others/

its a shame they had to ruin it by putting the last three paragraphs - but pleased you got the story out there.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Well done for getting your story out there. I hope someone will read that and think twice to save their skin.

Im a little wound up at the officers comments at the end though. What in hell does it take for the police to say well actually this poor bloke has or even a may have been the victim of a FA. A complete disregard for the other side of the story it really does make my blood boil.

Comment

Look a little closer.

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
        its a shame they had to ruin it by putting the last three paragraphs - but pleased you got the story out there.

CAPITALS for easy read, not shouting...

Detective Chief Inspector Terry Long, of Bradford Police, said: “We take all allegations of sexual assault extremely seriously and will thoroughly investigate any incident that is reported to us. THEY DID - THEY INVESTIGATED AN ACCUSATION OF RAPE BECAUSE THAT WAS THE ALLEGATION...

“In terms of this case, a full investigation took place which found there was insufficient evidence to present to the Crown Prosecution Service for a charge to be made. THEY FOUND THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE POSSIBLY BECAUSE IT WAS ALL A LIE (TO UPGRADE IMMIGRATION STATUS?) - BUT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE POINTING TO AN ALLEGED RAPE, NOT A FALSE ACCUSATION.

“As with any investigation, this matter remains under review pending any new information.”

Now this is the crux of the matter - if they find new information about him, the spiked boots go back on and it's door-off time. If they find new information about her suggesting that she made it up just for the immigration status, I could well believe they'd not do a thing.

Detective Chief Inspector Terry Long, of Bradford Police just blurted out stock answers that simply tell you what the Police are there for - to arrest, collect as much evidence to help the CPS argue your guilt so the Judge can rubber stamp your jail time. He is incapable of commenting to the media using his own thoughts - I wonder what they really are?

I was told to my face (about arresting my false accuser after good evidence was (foolishly - (always give to your sol - NOT the Police)) presented to them "you're joking mate! We don't do things like that!" I was so incensed by that remark.

Anyway...

It's been a heck of a long time since my last post so my message to ALL post-trial-by-FA and others who are in various levels of Dante's Hell ........ trust me - life gets better if you can bear to allow it to happen. I am truly happy now!
        Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Well done accused1234, that is fantastic! Thank you for helping us fight our corner.

Comment

Raising awareness and ignored

A similar situation had happened to my brother in law. Unfortunately for him he has been jailed for 5 years of rape for a crime that he did not commit. He maintains his innocence and due to a weak defence case he was found guilty. Her only motive was to get into this country and leave him by accusing of rape which she has done successfully. She was only in the country for less than 3 months. Raised this issue with all the authorities including the Home Office but keep getting ignored . This is becoming common place now and something needs to be done about it before more innocent people are wrongly convicted.

Comment

Working...
            X