X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Justice Gap

see link http://thejusticegap.com/2013/03/the-default-belief/

by Ros Burnett.

This article I very relevant to many of us.

Spectacular find!

Straight to the truth and packs all the punches. It's rare to find such a compelling and excellently put forward point of view.

Thank you for sharing it.

Robert
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Excellent article, CIGW -thanks for posting. I'm ashamed to say I hadn't considered the abuse inflicted on children she refers to at the end of the article . Logical and brutal in this time of hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
        Excellent article, CIGW -thanks for posting. I'm ashamed to say I hadn't considered the abuse inflicted on children she refers to at the end of the article . Logical and brutal in this time of hysteria.
        Yes - I totally agree with you WGO.

It could inflict harm on children for the rest of their lives. I cannot come to terms with this and the effect of lies from an individual.

I also feel extremely strongly about protecting the identity of the accused for the sake of the children. However, the courts do not seem to give this any importance. Unbelievable.

Could rant on more about this subject but shall refrain!

Comment

A balanced account with such powerful echoes

It's the first piece I have read in a long time that takes into account the secondary effects of a false allegation. The scientific approach of the article is a delight, and I just wish the justice system would embrace an equal scientific avenue with the introduction of polygraphs. This could act as supporting evidence in so many cases!

Equally it screams the anonymity question yet again....!

Comment

Working...
          X