Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Documentary worth watching..

http://documentarystorm.com/witch-hunt/

It's an American Documentary narrated by Sean Penn about several families who have their lives destroyed when their hometown is whipped into a frenzy by allegations of child molestation in the 80's.

It's really sad but the thing that shone through for me was how strong those falsely accused were and never gave up. Also how children could be made to make false accusations.

I came upon it after watching a true life film of the story of one of the couples wrongly accused - It's pretty sad to watch but is on You tube for anyone who wants to see.

Thanks for posting this. Unbelievable... what's interesting is how the boys (now grown up) and the woman from 'Innocence project' point the finger at the police and social worker. It also struck me how unremorseful the people in charge were that they had caused innocent people to be imprisoned , their children deprived of an upbringing with their own parents. Also interesting was that John's son, had been so well brain-washed that he maintained he'd been abused without having any recollection of it.
    All in all an excellent documentary, it's real life though similar things are still happening.

Comment

Working...
    X