X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cry rape for a UK visa

Won't come as a shock to people on here

http://www.thelancashiremagazine.co....for-a-uk-visa/

Hi Izzy, thanks for the link. I upload a link somewhere linked to the same case. It baffles me that the police are aware of these cases yet they nor the government is doing anything about it. I'm currently in a very similar case if not slightly more complicated one. I tried seeking help from my local MP about raising these issues but he wants to wait till the police drop my case until he pursues it. Almost 5 months now since I've been accused of this vile crime.

Comment

Thanks for posting this , Izzy.

'She has now applied to the Sharee Council in Yorkshire for a divorce under sharia law. It is interesting that amongst all the terrible things she has told the Sharee Council about me and my family, she no longer alleges that I raped her.' That is interesting.... so not only is she seemingly not subject to the law of the land, but can now look for another victim to prey on!

I think there's more than one reason the authorities don't or seem not to do anything about this. One is the pc crowd who will no doubt tell you that it doesn't matter if one person is falsley accused, the regulations in place are there to protect women in arranged marriages who do suffer domestic violence and rape.
      Perhaps they don't have the intelligence network you'd assume they would have, or the will to investigate these issues thoroughly, and the police and immigration authorities don't work hand-in-hand as one might think they would.
      It's clear that some of these women seem to have all the information they need to proceed with a false allegation before they come over and have family members already resident in Britain. The whole thing seems well organised and these cases definately show a pattern.

Basically, they're just running a mock of the British legal and benefit system. They are common criminels, fraudsters, false accusers who are abusing a system which has evolved to help those in need and who should be treated extremely severely.

Keep fighting the accusations, A1234 - it's brilliant you've got your family supporting you. You must do all you can to uncover the truth.

Comment

It does show how someone with an ulterior motive can manipulate the whole system very easily for their own benefit. It also shows that a case with 166 discrepancies still went ahead.. crazy.

I'm sorry to hear that something similar is happening to you accused1234 - I really hope you get the right conclusion sooner rather than later.
        Good for you trying to get your MP on board, I notice Lord Campbell Savours has got involved in this one.. maybe something good will come out of it.

Comment

Hi, my husband has been recently falsely accused of rape by a sister who his mother raised like a daughter. She was brought into the UK for a 6 month visit. During her stay in the UK she started to have a relationship with my husbands youngest brother without our knowledge.

When her 6 months was coming to an end, her return ticket was booked. As soon as she found out her return date, she ran away. 1 week after running away, we hear from family members that she is hospitalised. She was admitted to hospital for severe pregnancy sickness. 1 week if staying in hospital she decided to return back to our home again. On her return I asked her who she was pregnant by, she would not say. I left her to it, as she had upset me enough by running away.

Her tickets were booked again to go home. This time she made her way to the airport, with her suitcases packed. On her arrival at the airport, she refuses to check -in. She lay on the floor and started to cause a scene and started to cry. We tried everything along with the airline staff to get her onto the flight, but failed. Later the police came and arrested her.

4 months later one morning at 7am, my husband and my children and I were woken up to a horrific nightmare! The police came knocking at our door, woke us all up from sleep and said that they have come to arrest my husband if rape and me of human trafficking.... :-( we were both arrested and taken to the police station for interviewing. When we got to the station, we were both interviewed and told the police our version if what has happened while she was with us. We told them that she is lying as she is desperate to stay in the UK and is using this false rape case to aid her in this. The police said they would need to do a DNA after her baby is born to prove this. We said fine.

4 months later her child was born, the DNA was done. It was negative. The police questioned her, she now claims that my husband raped her 3 times. First she said he was the father of the child, now she is saying he raped her 3 times.

Police called us in for a second interview. In the meantime, we hear from friends and family that she was having a secret relationship with my husbands youngest brother. He too is an illegal immigrant and is on the run. He hasn't contacted us for a very long time and we do not know how these two managed to get in touch. We were shown by family members several pictures if them two together. It was clear this was all a set up. She even called my in laws in Bangladesh and said to them that once she gets her stay in the UK, she will later show official marriage to the state and make he become legal with her.

On our 2nd interview we showed the pictures to them and gave them further information of how and why we believe she is lying. The police wanted to speak to some witnesses and I had a couple of people from our side to do this. The police wanted to interview people from her side, but no-one was willing to come forward. After showing her the photos of her with her hidden partner, her jaw dropped to the floor. She could not believe they were able to get hold of these pictures. She now tells the police that we forced her to get married to her partner. Lie. She then said he raped her too. Lie. If that was the case, why did she not tell the police that from day 1? Why is she mentioning it now?

The case was passed to the CPS and it was thrown out. Police are not going to charge my husband or me for anything. I asked what will happen to her, the police said they will speak to their seniors and find out what will be done to her. They will let us know after 1 month.

This nightmare went on for 18 months. We had a horrific time... Sleepless nights, not being able to think, or life my life normally. It was having an impact on my family life as a whole as my husband and I were beginning it face severe depression as a result. We knew we were innocent, but it kept dragging on and on and on. We we're scared the case would go to court and bring on more stress for us and for some reason we were made to feel guilty when we were always in innocent.

My question to you all is, what punishment will they give to her? Why should she get away with this. And why should the home office allow her to stay? She is lying and is an illegal immigrant, she needs to be deported. Will she be deported? After all the suffering she made us go through for her own benefit, why will she be allowed to stay?

Comment

Working...
          X