Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falsely accused Father.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...laim-rape.html
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

So the police don't admit he is more than likely innocent but that there is insufficant evidence.

Yet again they failed to take evidence that would undermine there case (they did this one to us with some photos I offered them).

Do you think there is a mental health condition where some women fantasies about being a victim?
    Wonder Woman has a lie detecting lasso and will fight for justice

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwoman2012 View Post
      Do you think there is a mental health condition where some women fantasies about being a victim?
      It's not impossible - though qualifying that, not everyone with a mental health condition does irrational, unjust or violent things.... There is a condition called "False Memory Syndrome" where people believe things happened to them that actually didn't.

The allegations against me and my ex-bf can only have come from a woman with a mental health condition - nobody who didn't have could possibly have sat in front of police officers TWICE and told lies like she has. I work for a mental health charity and when I told the CEO of the company what the allegations (14 of them) were, she immediately said, "This woman is very unwell!"
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Never underestimate the power of Victim Status.
        I'm sure we had a Priest as a member here a little while ago....wonder if it's the same chap? He kept talking about having cctv installed in his bedrom....

Comment

He said he was a priest...... he said he set up the cameras in his house including his bedroom should he take a woman in there for consensual sex......
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

please be careful

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
            He said he was a priest...... he said he set up the cameras in his house including his bedroom should he take a woman in there for consensual sex......
            I think that you might have that one dead wrong RF. As I recall (from memory), he had cctv in his bedroom but did not specify why - cams probably come in kits of 4.

He did not say anything about bringing other women back to his house.

I think the bedroom cam was probably to show the bosses that he was serious about atoning and was a camera to demonstrate that he did not take pleasure in himself.

Regards.
            Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Please see below a collection of posts from the thread:

He had CCTV in every room including the bedroom - why would he include the bedroom if he had no intention of taking a woman in there?

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/showthread.php?2873

"Yes i know it will all come down to a group of strangers deciding who is telling the truth or not, however, there are factors which will come up in the case to show a reason why this was brought against me.
              I had the video equipment installed because of this, the fact that someone can make an accusation with no marks or scratches of anykind, goes on a proper date in a resturant, comes back willingly, then texts while she was with me, texts"
              And

Originally Posted by jwt
              As for all the forensics i made the Police take them, they never asked nor wanted.

Faith said:
              "Why? Sounds like you were very on the ball for someone who wasn't expecting a visit from the police..."
              And

RWT said:

"I was adivised by the Church to install it, because too many accusations are made towards us as Priests, and i have all the signs and everytime anyone enters my home i explain to them about the CCTV."

Post #7

The beginning of the opening post is this: After my wife returned to her country with our children last year..........

RF said: So, you are a priest who as soon as your wife and children are out of the picture, you set about seeing another woman.

BDC said 'You are a priest, someone who should be respected. Well yes - usually. But respect for the priesthood flies out of the window once the jury hear that you are deliberately set out to cheat on your wife and your children.

CCTC in your bedroom - do you not think that the Crown might not say 'that's there so he can record his sexual exploits while his wife is away...'

You really have not thought this through, have you?

Faith said: RF, you have put what I have been thinking in a much more succinct and understandable manner than I could.
              Bit in Bold: Same thought struck me when I read that you gave the police bedsheets, condoms etc, jtw. What prompted you to do this? And what do you think it might prove...you aren't contesting that sex took place after all...

POst #16
              Originally Posted by jwt
              I was adivised by the Church to install it, because too many accusations are made towards us as Priests, and i have all the signs and everytime anyone enters my home i explain to them about the CCTV.

RF said: "Very odd church you belong to. Most churches would stand an accused priest down until the end of the investigation and beyond, and certainly would not suggest installing CCTV in the BEDROOM for goodness sakes! That implies that they approve of you have extra marital sex with different women. The church I go to would take an extremely dim view of anybody who did that......"

Post #26

JWT said: I have spent years doing charity works and trying to be a modern Priest, ..... This is not a defence and will not impress any jury.

The CCTV i had installed a month after the event, and no one is allowed in my bedroom now, and unless it is urgent i will not allow anyone in my home. Never again will i be placed in a situation without anyone else present.

RF said: "So why go to the expense of installing CCTV in your bedroom if you never intend again to have anybody other than your wife in your bedroom alone with you?"

RWT said: "I am sickened that you seem to think that just because i have placed CCTV in my bedroom, that anything untoward or sex would have to take place there".

RF said: "I did not say that. Why install CCTV in your bedroom if you, as you said, will not allow anybody into your home (much less the bedroom) unless an emergency occurred? What would be the point? However, what the jury would make of that is a completely different matter. They would make the assumption that anybody who installs CCTV in a bedroom would be doing to for one of two purposes:

1: To record any 'action'

2: To prove that next time consent is given - which suggests you intend taking ladies in there other than your wife for a bit of bed time fun.

There is absolutely no other conclusion the jury could come to. Either way it does not reflect well on you or your character - both of which the jury will take into consideration, should the matter get that far".

RWT said: "I was adivised by the Church to install it, because too many accusations are made towards us as Priests, and i have all the signs and everytime anyone enters my home i explain to them about the CCTV.

If the gutter-press got hold of this story ( and they might as this is a public forum) they would have a field day with "I was adivised by the Church to install it, because too many accusations are made towards us as Priests".

RF said: "Sorry but the church would never advise anybody to have CCTV installed in a married person's bedroom, especially after somebody has claimed to have been raped in there. Horses, stable doors and bolting springs to mind. They are more likely to give you a rollicking for committing adultery, and I very much doubt that they would advise on how to go about to committing adultery again without fear of false allegations, which is what you imply".

I could keep on copying and pasting IBW but I think you should get the gist of what I meant in my last post.

Boys Don't Cry, Lawlessone and Faith are all correct, the Crown would rip your story to pieces. I have only given you a mere taster of what would happen.

I suggest you change your defence of, "I'm a modern priest and have done years of good work for charity; my church advised me to install CCTV" - in fact leave the church out of it otherwise you will bring your denomination into severe disrepute via the media.

Start by admitting you did wrong by your wife, you are sorry and ashamed, and that this is a false allegation (if it is) - end of. Juries prefer a little humility and explanation rather than attempts to play on their sympathies by using your 'priesthood, 'charitable works'' and 'church'. That just won't wash.
              Last edited by Rights Fighter; 28 April 2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

IBW also said:

"I think the bedroom cam was probably to show the bosses that he was serious about atoning and was a camera to demonstrate that he did not take pleasure in himself".

Absolutely nowhere can I see any reference to that.

Comment

Working...
                X