Fixed Penalty For FA Of Attempted Rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed Penalty For FA Of Attempted Rape

I don't understand why the woman hasn't been named. Wonder if the poor guy the police arrested had the same luxury.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/n...false/?ref=rss

Why not ask this bloke...

It is very unusual isn't it?

"Detective Inspector Mark Garrett, head of Swindon CID, said: “Wiltshire Police take any reports of sexual assaults incredibly seriously and will use all available resources to bring perpetrators of these crimes to justice."

A fixed penalty does not sound like justice.

Fire a letter off to Det Insp Garrett and ask him who she was perhaps?

Or put home-printed signs up in the area to let people know that there is a false rape accuser still loose in the area and should not be approached.
    Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Originally posted by IvorBinWronged View Post

Or put home-printed signs up in the area to let people know that there is a false rape accuser still loose in the area and should not be approached.
      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

I'm sure I have read 3 articles on BBC news this week naming people arrested on suspicion of a sexual offence. To be named pre-charge is horrendous
        I remember first being horrified by this when the Michael Le vell thing was going on and he went on to be NFA'd

RF brought up a similar article today...again someone named before any charge is made.
        When someone is arrested, this is usually the first they know of any allegation...its not until AFTER the arrest that they can even put their side across...but their name can still end up public.
        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

The Michael Le Vell thing, was when I first noticed something strange was going on, remembering thinking ' they can't do that '
          how naive was I?

Comment

Working...
          X