No announcement yet.

Mumsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong, is littering each and every thread with your own case.
    A support forum is for mutual support.

We haven't all just been sitting here waiting for you to come along. There are many ongoing cases...it isn't fair to take over people's threads.

As you know, myself and many other members here have offered you support. Sometimes questions are raised and points are asked that people don't like to hear.

As Rights Fighter correctly says, you aren't coming over as unbiased. Debating is different to supporting. And one is far more helpful to the vulnerable people that require this sanctuary than the other, hence why I won't discuss this any further
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

I try to follow as many threads as possible and if I am able to (given what limited knowledge I have) I add a response. I do this with a supportive approach particularly if I can empathise as a result of my own experiences. I have been deterred from making any such response recently as MerlinScot seems to want to sabotage everyone’s threads in order to focus attention on him/her. Faith, I agree with you. I worry that those members who have found the forum whom for whatever reason are so desperately in need of guidance and support, will just be put off completely.

Comment

Originally posted by MerlinScot View Post
        Rights Fighter, people like you are why online there's lot of "witch hunt" in a rape case as well as being a fan of an actor.

Anyway, I post here because I found support and that was useful.

Also I posted a thread about my story, so stop following me all over the forum to repeat the same thing over and over again, even implying I'm not genuine because you're just pi$$ed.

It's evident you didn't even bother to read my thread and understand I'm a falsely accused too.

Online posters like you ARE the reason why the falsely accused are not believed at all.

So I wish you would see things in a more objective way, extremists are never good either side.

I might remember you that I'm the accused one here and that's why I signed up, rape charges were dropped off.
        Rights Fighter, people like you are why online there's lot of "witch hunt" in a rape case as well as being a fan of an actor.

It would help if you posted coherently. I do not post in support of actors (or anybody else) just because I am 'a fan' of theirs.

There is no witch hunt against true victims of rape on here. If there was, you would not see the part of the forum that deals with victims of sexual abuse/rape. You would also not see decent members who are victims of rape such as Friday and Largactyl posting impartially and HELPFULLY on the falsely accused side of the forum. They don't keep dragging their experiences into their posts but add constructive comment and support.

Also I posted a thread about my story, so stop following me all over the forum to repeat the same thing over and over again, even implying I'm not genuine because you're just pi$$ed.
        May I suggest you follow your own suggestion here? Maybe you could stop following the falsely accused's posts and posting up about your own experiences and comment from your own subjective point of view.

Online posters like you ARE the reason why the falsely accused are not believed at all.

I tend to believe the falsely accused more once I have read the full trial file or relevant paperwork. Nobody can know who is 100% guilty or innocent in any event. It is certainly easier to gauge whether somebody is telling the truth by how reasonable and coherent their arguments are. Yours are neither.

I might remember you that I'm the accused one here and that's why I signed up, rape charges were dropped off.
        You might remember me? Did we ever meet? You are not the accused 'ONE' on this forum. Through the years there have been hundreds, I would say, of accused people, many falsely and many correctly.

If you do not like this side of this forum then I suggest you do not use it. This part is not for you - it is for those who say they are falsely accused of sexual offences - not falsely accused of making false allegations.

In conclusion I would refer you to the title of this part of the forum

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/f...usation-Issues

The clue is in the name: UK False Rape Issues

Not UK False Allegations of False Allegations of Rape Issues
        Last edited by Rights Fighter; 10 May 2012, 09:18 AM.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thank you RF - beautifully cleared up in a polite and succinct way as always.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Just noticed I made a bit of a boo-boo

It would help if you posted coherently. I do not post in support of actors (or anybody else) just because I am 'a fan' of theirs.

Should have read

"It would help if you posted coherently. I do not post in support of actors (or anybody else) just because I might possibly be (although not in this particular case) 'a fan' of theirs".
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
            X