A story to watch????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A story to watch????

Obviously he could be guilty, or not, who knows. But a story to watch I think......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pe-girl-6.html

Jen
    False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

I saw that one too Jen. I shall be keeping my eye on it.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Funny how, if you're in the public eye the "P" word doesn't get mentioned, especially if you're an ageing rock guitar legend.
      However, I'm glad they haven't mentioned that word with regard to Mr Le Vell. He's well known for taking a moral stance and what he's accused of would be totally against all he believes in.

I believe he's been falsely accused, and I hope the truth comes out in the fullness of time.

Comment

LS, when you say ageing rock legend I think you are talking about Pete Townshend, the guitarist from The Who.
        Townshend received a caution (which basically means he admitted looking at the sites) but after he was cautioned the IWF admitted that he had contacted them about the sites he had looked at, and that he had asked the IWF to remove/ban the sites.
        He himself was abused as a child - see the "Uncle Ernie" character in "Tommy".

Comment

I'm just saying why is it that that label doesn't get used if your status is that of he-who-can-do-no-wrong, when it's been applied to others who've done even less.
          Perfectly sure the IWF can censure sites themselves.

Anyhoo, I'm glad the media have exercised restraint in Mr Le Vell's case.

Comment

I believe this is a historic case. If I'm honest I think we will just have to wait and see what happens. Johnny Depp made the news this week too. PC gone MAD, johnny does no wrong!
            Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

I think the word Johnny was looking for was "assaulted" not "raped."
              And everyone with half a cell jumped on him.

Comment

I think he just meant rape in the more literal meaning. Its defined as:
                an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation: the rape of the countryside.
                He must really hate photo shoots.
                Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Working...
                X