Norwich rape claim woman accused of wasting police time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich rape claim woman accused of wasting police time

An 18-year-old woman who told police she had been subjected to assaults and a rape in Norwich has been charged with wasting police time.
    Norfolk Police said the woman told officers about the alleged crimes in August.
    The force said it investigated the claims but no-one had been charged.
    The woman, whose identity has not been released by police, is due at Norwich Magistrates' Court on 22 September.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-11222468

WHY hasn't she been named? if someone had been charged with rape, they WOULD have been named to encourage other victims to come forward. Why not in this case?
    Grrrrrr.

Double standards!
    Disappointing thing is nothing I hear about the police and the justice system surprises me any more

Comment

Try this..... A met officer was charged with Rape, he was moved to away from public facing duties and was not suspended.
      A avon officer was charged with 1 count of rape and 3 counts of misconduct in a public office..... charged, eventually suspended, unconditional bail....
      A met inspector was charged with murdering his wife and allowed bail.... he then shot and killed his mother in law before killing himself shortly before his trial as the local plod had not revoked his firearms license.
      The general public are treated one way and there is another law for plod. My son was remanded in custody after being arrested, none of the above were remanded the avon officer did not have to go to court at first in case he was identified.
      Why dont i trust plod.......

Comment

Working...
      X