A glimpse of hope for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A glimpse of hope for all

Just had a phone call off a friend who told me about this so did a quick net search and hear's a story to keep the positive thoughts alive.
    Somewhat of a decent judge too as he pointed out that its not fair on genuine victims of rape and highlighted the torment that the waiting does to us who are falsely accused.........
    http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/49...pe_allegation/

How lucky the OIC was one of the honest ones in hopefully an honest Force. I've met three severely dishonest oxygen thieves in public office who gave liars like her the time of day, all for their own financial and promotional gain. You know who you are - north of Sussex and south of London. (They make the West Midlands Regional Crime Squad of the 70s and DCI Gene Hunt of Life on Mars look positively angelic.)

Full marks to the Judge for his comments, but how come the liar blamed it on "poor thinking skills"? Or was that another lie?

It's not so much Hope For Us All, but Hope that there are honest police out there. They seem to be a minority.
    Last edited by LS; 9 February 2010, 04:08 PM.

Comment

LS these people who make the allegations are either totally lacking in a consience or those that have a slight one like this woman, will make excuses to make themselves feel better.
      This is the same force that is dealing with my case and they already given me some re-assurance

Comment

At least the fact there's an honest one among the bunch on your case has got to be a plus side to you.

I think the liars will always crop up while there's the lure of compensation at the end of it, should they win. In my one's case, it's a life-changing amount. The bonus for me has been that I've seen pics of my accuser since, and she seems to have hit every branch of the ugly tree on the way down. Poetic justice.

Comment

Working...
        X