Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Bored' young woman 'cried rape after living out fantasy of sex with two strangers'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Bored' young woman 'cried rape after living out fantasy of sex with two strangers'

A young woman cried rape after she had sex with two Polish strangers to fulfill a fantasy because she was 'bored', a court has heard.

Chloe Dolton, who was 20 at the time, told police that she had been raped by the pair after they attacked her as she walked home from a party.

The two men were later arrested but claimed the sex had been consensual.

Prosecutor Jo Martin said: 'She deliberately lied to her boyfriend, her family and friends and to the police.

'She clearly lied because probably of her shame and regret. She had in fact had consensual sex with two complete strangers.'

The jury heard that Dolton kept a diary called The Life of Chloe Dolton on her computer.

In an entry a month before the alleged attack she wrote that she was bored with her relationship with her boyfriend and wanted to have sex with 'whoever' she liked.

Her diary read: 'I am in crisis. I am so bored of my life and need a miracle.

'I try to be nice and decent but I always end up one way or another trying to f*** someone, a girl or a boy.

'I should be out having fun with every boy I meet, having sex with whoever I like. I am such a hateful girl, such a selfish girl.'

The prosecution said she fulfilled her fantasy in having sex with whoever she felt like because she was disinhibited by alcohol and had rowed with her boyfriend.

But once she had done it she could not cope with the shame and did not want her lover to find out about the threesome.

The jury at Exeter Crown Court heard that Dolton, now 22, made up the rape claims in June 2007 after she had had a row with her live-in boyfriend and walked home from a party where they had played drinking games.

The Polish men - Robert Joborski and Gregor Bukowski - had been visiting the resort of Ilfracombe in North Devon and had been drinking in pubs and a nightclub until the early hours.

Dolton, from Braunton, Devon, told police that the two men had grabbed her and raped her in a stone shelter built in to a cliff.

But police who investigated the rape allegations noticed there were 'strikingly different' versions from Dolton and the two Poles who were arrested and interviewed separately.

Mr Joborski said Chloe approached them and was 'chatty and friendly'.

Mr Bukowski put his arm around her and started kissing as they walked up towards a chapel on a hill in the town.

The jury heard that Dolton asked Mr Bukowski if he had a condom - he didn't but his friend who was waiting for them at the bottom of the hill did - and he ran down to fetch it.

He then had sex with Dolton although the prosecutor said the 'sex came to a premature end' when she received a phone call from her boyfriend.

Robert went to find his friend and the girl and said it was clear they had had sex.

She again had sex with Mr Bukowski in the shelter and then invited Mr Joborski to join them, said Miss Martin.

After this her mobile phone rang and it was her boyfriend calling again.

Dolton denies a charge of perverting the course of justice by making the false rape claims.

Miss Martin said CCTV evidence and other inconsistencies in mobile phone records of calls and texts would show that Dalton had met the two men before the 'alleged attack' and that the men had not grabbed and attacked her.

The jury heard that on her way home to her flat after the sex, Dolton bumped into a friend but failed to tell him that she had been raped.

In the small hours of the morning she eventually got into her flat and told her boyfriend that she had been raped and he went to the scene and found two condoms which he handed to police when they were alerted later the same morning.

The trial continues.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1225474/Bored-young-woman-cried-rape-living-fantasy-sex-strangers.html#ixzz0W02sJvSu
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

i just don't know what to say. boredom?
    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

I get bored from time to time but nothing in this world would make me behave in this despicable manner. It is not an excuse.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Still, the two blokes are hardly angels, are they? I know they didn;t deserve a false rape allegation, but having sex with a stranger in a bus shelter is pretty rough, isn't it?
        Yes, she is delusional, and I hope that she gets convicted, but I also hope that this is a salutory lesson to blokes who think that having sex with drunken random strangers is without risk.

Comment

Working...
        X