No announcement yet.

why plead guilty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hubby is from ghana. when i went there it was amazing, people were so friendly and welcoming.

i would love to go there and stay and we have spoken about going back there but it's just the money situation. i don't own any property, i have no savings (anymore) just bills bills bills.

someone i know said something about claiming bankruptcy? i don't know how will that affect the visa situation and my credit rating etc.

to be honest i do want to curl up and hide. i'm sick of fighting for some little happiness.

Comment

Bankruptcy could be an answer, although it can preclude you from moving to some countries. For example, I know you can't move to Australia or New Zealand if you have been declared bankrupt. I am pretty sure that there are no such stipulations for Ghana though. I know an English bloke who lived in Ghana for many years, and he said he would go back there like a shot.

I suggest you speak to your local Citizens Advice Bureau and see what they suggest. They are also very helpful about advising you on what you can claim if your partner/husband is in prison. When R was "away" I was entitled to money off Council Tax and extra Family Tax Credits. Additionally there are companies who can advise you on bankruptcy but bear in mind that they are commercial organisations, and therefore have a vested interest.

I really feel for you KSKC. I hope all goes as well as it can.

Saffron xxx

Comment

Working...
      X