• Time
  • Show
Clear All

report it.

no debate.
    Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
    Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Thanks whatsgoingon, that's what he has done anyway, his page settings are reasonably private. Ie, family, close friends can see all, everyone else gets the edited version. This is worrying me more than the actual trial at the moment. We thought we were on the home stretch, and now this fool of a man flagrantly defies the rules and jeopardises it all. Not looking forward to tomorrow at all

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
        report it.

no debate.
        This is my stance, unfortunately its not my call

Comment

An update- he reported it. No action as the actual case had not been discussed. Gave his evidence today, summing up and verdict tomorrow. Some vibes wouldn't go amiss

Comment

hi

Originally posted by alfie View Post
            An update- he reported it. No action as the actual case had not been discussed. Gave his evidence today, summing up and verdict tomorrow. Some vibes wouldn't go amiss
            Good vibes all the way mate, from me and I'm sure everyone else genuinely falsely accused

Comment

Hi - only just caught up with your thread..............

I think it may be up to the defence team to throw out a member of the jury. And your son would be advised of the pros and cons of this by his sol. The sol/barrister should be able to make an educated decision about this. Please note I am not qualified in any way regarding this other than my partner's jury was reduced and his sol advised that we should go ahead with the trial rather than swear another 12 people in. The trial would not have been postponed, jus slightly delayed due to the time it takes to swear another set of 12 in.

Wishing you an end to this misery for tomorrow. Sending much strength.

Comment

Thank you. Juror situation dealt with. Now for the verdict. Son is calm as can be, I feel physically sick. Your thoughts are appreciated. Heres hoping for a positive outcome and an end to what has been the worst time of our lives.

Comment

Know the feeling well.............. absolutely awful.

I feel sick now thinking of you all.

I hope the jury will make a swift and 'just' decision.

Comment

Update- jury took an hour to find him not guilty. Three years of hell, one hour to finish it! Relief doesn't even come close!😊

Comment

.....Well done.....

Comment

What great news...for the jury to only take one hour to decide on a NG verdict probably means it should have never gone to trial in the first place..pity the costs won't come out of the prosecutors pockets

Herewith the symbolic bananas
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Agreed, it should never have gone to trial. We sat through every bit of evidence, awful though it was. The truth always comes out!
                          To everyone in the same boat, keep plugging away, have faith and hold your heads high.
                          Thank you for the dancing bananas, they are awesome!

Comment

hi

Originally posted by alfie View Post
                            Agreed, it should never have gone to trial. We sat through every bit of evidence, awful though it was. The truth always comes out!
                            To everyone in the same boat, keep plugging away, have faith and hold your heads high.
                            Thank you for the dancing bananas, they are awesome!
                            Woo Hoo!!! Top Banana!!!

Comment

Lovely............. What elation you must feel.

Be prepared for a dip in the euphoria. Running on adrenalin for such a long time will take a toll on you. But wonderful wonderful news.

Comment

Thank you, I did wake up after a fantastic sleep and feel something was missing! Then I realised it was fear . No doubt at some point we will all feel down, rage, or whatever. We'll deal with that as it comes. We are a strong family, that we have proven. We are stronger now than 3yrs ago, and nothing will ever challenge our strength in the way this has.
                                Thank you all for your kind words, and wishing everyone here strength to carry on to justice

Comment

Working...
                                X