legal help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legal help

Does anyone know how long one has to bring a case against police , over thier failing me as a rape victim and of thier inhuman treatment . In my case police did not even send of medical evidance to support my case and only part of file went of to cps. Cps NEVER even contacted once or send me a letter or call me, to explain why they were not takling my case futher. My gut feeling is the police have been using the credibity factor, to not push forward. Also l had cause to prevously report to the same police force of two other claims l reported of rape. One in 2003 and in 2004 and the other in dec 05.
    While in the massage line of work l did. Is there anyway l am able to have all three cases reviewed?

You could try the police complaints commission. www.ipcc.gov.uk They are duty bound to investigate!

Good luck

Comment

Regret the experience in one part of Britain with the IPCC (Independent Police Complaints Commission) is that they as effective as a chocolate teapot.

It is a completely worthless and ineffectual public watchdog for the defence of the public from police abuse of power and police criminal and/or misconduct. I know through personal experience having had not one, but two IPCC investigations.

Where I live I KNOW the IPCC made twenty two recommendations of needed improvement in public service (including disciplinary) by the local constabulary.

The local BCU (Basic Command Unit) has treated the IPCC recommendations with utter contempt and the abuses complained off are continuing the same (if not worse) than before.

It is a falisy that the IPCC investigate...in most cases they simply hand the case back to the local police force internal 'professional'? standards unit. Thats how most complaints against the police then get completely buried and unacted upon. I KNOW through personal experience.

I KNOW that my local police force is CORRUPT, DISHONEST, lack integrity, lack impartiality and DO NOT operate with transparency of conduct towards gay persons. Even the Home Office agree with their report that HOMOPHOBIA is ENDEMIC within the British Police force.

As a gay person who is both a victim of crime and a victim of false allegation ... I KNOW the most likely person to commit and compound a homophobically motivated offence against me....is a member of my local police force. I talk from MULTIPLE experiences, both as a victim and observer in other cases.

The IPCC... Complete waste of your time and effort.

Comment

Working...
      X