Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police corruption

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...VM0igFyYQXVnnQ

I think this article pretty much sums up what many on this forum has experienced in their dealings with police.
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Hi FS,

Very informative article, however police corruption is in every corner of their walls, just like other government establishments. SS are the same, until there is transparency with these agencies where a simple compliant is not investigated within the confines of there own walls then, I am afraid it will only get worse. These organisations are the government hidden gems. Where most of the time ordinary folk hit upon a wall of silence and are silenced if they try an speak out. Some folk are lucky and actually get to be heard, but most don't.

The only difference between the SS now and the SS of the German army is that no blood is shed just peoples lives and liberties are taken away from them. Why do SS do this? because they can. Why do police behave the way they do because they can.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

'These organisations are the government hidden gems' or are the 'gems' being hidden by these organisations from government? Having made them so powerful, I suspect both these organisations have become too big for their boots and no longer answerable to anyone but themselves.
      Our case was based on an attempt by the OIC to mislead the CPS and the jury ( the CPS went for it , of course) and I'm sure many on here could give examples of what amounts to police corruption.

Comment

Hi

If you dangle a carrot they will follow. For the SS its about money from private organisation which then go into funding private care homes etc. I do not think the government does not know because they are the master, the SS and the police etc. are just the puppets and we I am afraid are their muses. Yes to big for their boots they are getting, but if people vote for a corrupt government what can one expect.

If you cannot see then it must not go, if you cannot see then why bother to change. Animals are slaughtered and go through inhuman deaths just to be consumed, however because people do not see this then its ok that it goes on. Until everyone one stands up and says we need the abuse of power to stop and for the police, SS etc. have to be so transparent you can see their underwear then I know in my lifetime it is going to get worse. Public confidence it at an all time low with the people in power but nothing seems to be done most except this now.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

I agree with everything that's been said. When I have raised points about police chasing conviction targets rather than truth on other blogs, I have been told to blame the government for setting the targets. I am sure that the government are aware what goes on however the tiny proportion of people affected are of little concern to them when they can fanfare rising conviction rates and that they are tough on Law and Order which will attract voters.

The vast majority of those visiting this site have had no previous contact with the police and are stunned at the way they conduct themselves, so ingrained is the idea that we have an honourable police force , the reality is shocking and disturbing.

I watched a BBC news special about the 1974 Birmingham pub bombings which featured the family of one of the victims, searching for the truth. They met up with Paddy Hill one of the "bombers" framed by the police and it was obvious they were really struggling with the idea this man was truly innocent and set up by the police, even though twenty years had passed since his acquittal, it was as if the concept that the police had lied to them for all these years was a complete revelation. The penny only seemed to drop when Mr Hill was happy to allow them access to his extensive files on the case, whilst police had been obstructive when they tried to gain any kind of disclosure.
          The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

I think I may have already mentioned my thoughts on the police, so I won't go on, again.
            Still here

Comment

@ Frightened Spouse.

When you wrote about injustice and the 1974 Birmingham pub bombings ,it reminded me the Guildford bombings.

I suggest you watch the film or read the book "In the name of the father"

Falsely convicted of the bombings , held in prison for fifteen years.
              Their confessions were obtained by torture, whilst evidence clearing them was not reported by the police.

I suppose we are lucky they don't torture (physically) anymore.
              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Working...
              X