Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS is why things need to change

Worcester arson victim Andrew Heath was paedophile

A Worcester man murdered in an arson attack on his flat was a convicted paedophile, police have said.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-17622262

And people wonder why I detest this country so much, when you maintain your innocence but vigilantes decide you haven't paid enough.

Hey LS in jail is it like the movies like a hell on earth BASHINGS,stabbings,guys will make sexual advances towards each other yuck? sorry just trying to work out what it's like i was in prison for 1 day with 2 cell mates was just bloody boring food was **** only water and meat pies for lunch had to poop in front of a camera and WAS SOOOOOO bored i understand how those poor amimals in the zoo feel I think i would go mad

Comment

In my brain from the moment you go into the real prison we have been brought of beleiving you could end up somone's ***** lol and you will be constantly terrorised is it really this bad? or is it just a waiting game obviously taking into account the person going in knows how to keep his mouth shut and mind his own business and can fly under the radar?

Comment

LS how long where you in jail for? what was the worst things that happened to you in jail? thanks mate with the corruption going on with the police and dpp nowdays one better be prepared for the worst im sure you know exactly what im talking about 4 months to trial I survive by letting nothing surprise me no more i have seen the dark side lol

Comment

My hubby is due in court in the next few months and i pray to god justice will be done and he does not go to jail, but i hope for his sake it is not like some ofthe things you have mentioned above as there is no way he will be able to cope for 1 day never mind anything else. yes barrister is more than positive but i still keep in the back of my head the worse case scenario just so i dont go to complete melt down IF it does happen.

Comment

Wunderland, I think you're confusing what this thread is about with something else.

This thread is about the fact that someone got convicted and then got murdered because he had been convicted.

That's something for people to think about, just in case you get convicted.

Prison is the easy part.

Comment

hi LS yeah im sorry man i have just been meaning to ask you for a while since you seem to have been through it all allready- im sorry about the thread I hope the murdered man is in a better place now it's horrible when somone is murdered in cold blood let's hope they find his killers soon

Comment

If you want to ask questions, start a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                X