News of the World Hacking scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News of the World Hacking scandal

Well, now that it's been shown that the News of the World broke just about every legal - and moral - rule going, by hacking into the mobile phones of those murdered, or killed in tragedies, let's hope this is the start of that newspaper looking at their own actions before judging others.

Guess we won't see a need for any more "paedo this, paedo that" headlines now.
    (When in a greenhouse, don't throw stones, NoW).

HYPOCRITES

Last edited by LS; 6 July 2011, 01:18 PM.

you reckon LS? They are in the business of making money by fair means or foul - the letter in their case.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Well, at least this time they are the ones in the spotlight for wrongdoings.

B*ST*RDS
      Last edited by LS; 6 July 2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

What a pity, when they were bribing police officers, that they didn't run that scandal as a headline.

"Meanwhile, News International has passed e-mails to the police which appear to show that payments to police officers were authorised by Mr Coulson during his tenure as News of the World editor.
        "
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14036673

SCUMBAGS
        Last edited by LS; 6 July 2011, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Labour's Chris Bryant: "I think a lot of lies have been told to a lot of people. When police officers tell lies or, at best, half-truths to politicians... that's a major constitutional issue for us to face."

What, a police officer LIE????

Surely that doesn't happen, ever????

Comment

Our corrupt country

Rebekah Brooks led a series of personal attacks on MP Martin Salter when he refused to support her "Sarah's Law" campaign, to "protect us from pervs."

No, Mrs Brooks, what we need protecting from is YOU, and others of your ilk.

I am glad to see that what I hoped people would see for themselves - without being subjected to a trial - has come to light, and many are now seeing the truth.

1. Corrupt police, taking money from newspapers for information stolen from others. What else are they capable of, lying and deceit, maybe?

2. Newspaper journalists, who blatantly destroy people's lives, in the name of money, and carry out vendettas against anyone convicted of a crime they don't approve of. Innocent or not.

I can't wait for the trials to begin, and for many of these scumbags to get a taste of what they've inflicted on others.

brooksprison.th.jpg
            Last edited by LS; 13 July 2011, 10:22 AM.

Comment

It is blatantly obvious that all politicians ran scared of Murdoch and his crew as they could indeed win or lose elections depending on which party he was supporting.

It is equally obvious that why the hacking scandal wasn't properly investigated by the police was because Murdock threatened to pull the plug on Labour if any their blood was spilt. (or maybe he threatened to whistleblow on the bribe-taking by the police)

No wonder GB is so upset now as News International then reneged on the supposed deal by supporting the Conservatives at the last election.

As LS says no-one comes out of this with any credit. The only good thing is that as all the politicians are now on the same side over this matter they are falling over each other in an attempt to put the boot in; reminds me of the Iraqis beating Saddam's statue with their shoes (only once he was powerless of course)
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Well, I'm happy to lend them a pair of mine if it helps kick The Slop into touch where its sister rag went....

However, NO politician should need to be running scared of a newspaper. If all MPs were as honest as they're supposed to be, then there'd be nothing to fear.

Ergo, in a corrupt country, corrupt practises will flourish.
                Last edited by LS; 13 July 2011, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
                  Rebekah Brooks led a series of personal attacks on MP Martin Salter when he refused to support her "Sarah's Law" campaign, to "protect us from pervs."

No, Mrs Brooks, what we need protecting from is YOU, and others of your ilk.

I can't wait for the trials to begin, and for many of these scumbags to get a taste of what they've inflicted on others.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83[/ATTACH]
                  I wonder if she had to go through the rigmarole of DNA sampling, fingerprinting, and confinement in a cell during her 12 hours at the police station yesterday, if so forgive my wry smile

Comment

I hope so. And I hope there was a sneakily-hidden cameraman there to take a pic of her next to a cop, while being given her belongings.

That way, when her money is handed back to her, a full-page photo can appear in a Sunday rag showing money exchanging with the accompanying text making out that she was paying the cop.

It's no less than her paper did to innocent people wrongly convicted, who were shown out doing daily things, with a child superimposed on the image to make out they were grooming a child.

Two other points:
                    A) Will someone now reinvestigate the assault she did on Grant from EastEnders?

In 2001 she outed many by printing the Sex Offender Register:

i) Will someone please ask HOW she got that Register, seeing as it's only law officials who have it.
                    ii) Will someone now call her to account for the half-dozen men who committed suicide as a result of her paper outing those on the illegally-obtained Register?

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                      I wonder if she had to go through the rigmarole of DNA sampling, fingerprinting, and confinement in a cell during her 12 hours at the police station yesterday, if so forgive my wry smile
                      I know that some of our guys have ALL of their clothes removed (sometimes in front of female officers) and are forced to sit in a cold cell in a white paper suit.

I wonder if she would receive the same treatment? No? Oh dear what a surprise..............NOT
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hmm.

Stephenson's quit the Met Pol
                        Now Yates has quit the Met Pol
                        Then there's going to be quite a number quitting the Met Pol when they're convicted.

Are there gonna be any coppers left??

Comment

I guess the Met hauled Ms. Brooks in so as to 'resign' all the bad apples before it would have come out in questioning by the select committee tomorrow.

Apparently her lawyer can now advise her to go 'no comment' due to 'an ongoing police investigation'

However it's good to see these who previously have dished it out squirm & suffer a few sleepless nights

Comment

Rebekah Brooks got a good grilling by the Home Affairs Select Committee. What a pity the protester didn't aim for her instead.

However, she made a big deal that she happily paid for private detectives to use "mobile conversions" (pinpoint a person via their mobile number) only in the case of convicted paedophiles who, she felt were fair game in her quest to push her own private law bill. Never mind the fact you can be a convicted-anything without proof today, and I know just what it's like being classed as a convicted paedophile in her eyes.

If someone's willing to part with Rebekah Brooks's mobile number for cash, I'll gladly triangulate it (and her) and go round and give her a taste of LS's Law.

Scabby b1tch. I wonder who does her hair, pets at home? Must be a few naked poodles in her area, by the look of that mess on her head.
                            Last edited by LS; 19 July 2011, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Pleases me no end to find Sara Payne finds herself the victim of hacking
                              http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-14332689

What goes around comes around...

Comment

Working...
                              X