got away with many sex offences encluding child sex abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got away with many sex offences encluding child sex abuse

in november 03, my daughter aged 8 years came farward that her father had been touching her and having anal sex with her, when she was 5 years, even though her description was a little different being a child, her father and i had seperated when she was 5, after raping me in my sleep, which resulted in a pregnancy, of course there was an investigation on both allegations and also indesent assalt on my younger sister which had been taken place since she was 12 years, which i never knew about untill the person in question and i had seperated. alot of evidence there, my daughter had a medical and was given several interveiws on video it was a long horrible time but eventually he was arrested OVER THE PHONE. he denied everything, eventhough he could'nt explain how an 5 year old child could discribe semen, he was then warned that he will be put in the system and if any more evidence came to light he would then be rearrested and charged he was also warned not to contact me or my sister, all because they classed our cases as historic and they never had any dna evidence, i thought along with the officer that had dealt with us he would be charged because there was several alligations not just one.
    the person in question who i cant even call a man was abused all his life by his own father, who died befor even getting to court, he also has another daughter with his current partner, who has strangely forgiven him and is supporting him? all that happened there was child protection gave her a visit and social services duck in from time to time?
    this has devistated all of us involved and our family that a beast like that can be left to walk the streets, iv seen people go down for a lot less with less evidence, how can my little girl ever get closure, ill tell you, when he reoffends which means some other poor child/woman has to go through a life of hell like me and my daughter, how can we protect our children when the scottish justice system cant even help.

people of dunfirmline take extra care.
Working...
X