X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilies!

Hi all,

I've now got all the smilies installed and set up.

Old favorites such as the banana and the help are back:

I've also taken the opportunity to install several more, just for fun!
    Here's some of the better ones:

Have fun with them all!

As usual, if you have any suggestions/comments, I'm all ears. Do get in touch.

Moo!
    Last edited by webmoo; 26 August 2006, 05:40 PM.
    I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Ok, I had hoped that resetting all the smilies would solve this, but it appears not. The old forum program and the new reference smilies in a different way. Thus, you'll notice lots of things like this around:
    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
    These will all, unfortunately, need editing manually. I'll gradually change them as I spot them, but if you see any, please let me know about them (either send me a link, or press the "report post" button), and I'll edit them too. Alternatively, if you spot any in your own posts, you do have the ability to edit them - please do so, as it will save me having to do it.

The most annoying thing is, as they are all image links (albeit ones that don't work) the search does not pick them up! This is why I need your help to find them; there are currently 2575 posts on this forum. I really don't want to go through and read every single one...

Thanks!

Comment

Ok, I think I've got them all now. All smilies everywere should now work again. Please let me know if you spot any more that I've missed!

Thanks!

Phil
      Last edited by webmoo; 29 August 2006, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X