This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self-Help with Getting Life Back on Track

I've written a self-help thing about making life more enjoyable, based on a self-help book. It's for people who don't think life's very inspiring or worthwhile and can't get enthused about it because they feel a bit downtrodden, or people who've never really had their needs taken care of and so they ought to start nurturing themselves. It's called: Learning to Enjoy Life Again After Abuse or Childhood Neglect.

It's a follow-on in a way from the one I did before that, Healing From the Trauma of Rape.

If anyone's got any comments on whether either of them could be improved, or anything they particularly like, let me know.
    My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
    And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural
Working...
X