This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Legal Disclaimer

As per the email that has been sent to all members, please note that the following legal disclaimer has been added to the site:

Please note that the advice given on here, including that of the site owners, should not be taken as professional advice, and posting here should not be thought of as a substitute for getting professional help. This forum is meant for informal peer support and discussion only. Anyone is free to give and ask for advice here, provided they don't contravene the board guidelines. Thus, please always use common sense and judgment when choosing whether to follow any advice you are given. The site owners cannot be held legally responsible for any advice given here and for the actions of any of the site users as a result of advice given here.
    If you have found any of the advice given on this forum unhelpful and wish to complain about it, or are worried that it could be detrimental, please contact Diana, the Site Producer.

Sorry to have to do this, but we live in a world where everyone has to, legally, protect themselves from the small group of people who would otherwise take advantage of some situations. Also, we must make sure that people understand just what the forum is for, and what it is not for, i.e. that the people who run this site are not professionals and any advice given is not professional advice.
    Thus, we have to add the legal disclaimer just to ensure that this is clear to all.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by webmoo; 26 August 2006, 05:38 PM.
    I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d
Working...
X