help--sex life nill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help--sex life nill

.i have done what has been advised to "talk about it"my husband has wrote letters of appology asking me not to leave him,he does want sex with me.he does fancy me etc etc........so we have sex...im happy then back to same old no sex or kissing up to a month till again i have a strop(major).I also dont feel happy am always snappy with him because i have cried,i have shouted,i have threatened divorce and always i get the same"i love you,i fancy you blah blah"....and nothing
    when we do have sex i feel ive badgered for it so its a need thing now rather than love.Its quick as he hasnt done it for long so its not great sex.
    we do have teenagers and an 11 month baby which he mainly looks after as after the birth my pelvis was damaged so i understand he gets tired.
    i have gone down the self blame route and think its me..........to the point ive offerd him to go else where,he swears is only me he wants,but its all well to say this but hes not showing that.
    i thought it was because we were rowing....so i layed off.everyone remarked how well we were getting on..........still no sex.we ended up rowing because im so flaming frustrated.
    i feel guilty to mastubate as its the closeness and desire to be desired off my husband i crave.
    i have made an effort,gone to the hairdressers bought underwear...nothing.
    my husband cares fully for my daughter till my physio is finished so i know his whereabouts 24/7 so i KNOW he isnt having an affair.
    I keep saying i will leave to shock him into trying harder but now i feel i shouldnt have to shock him into having sex with me--im his wife,and his letters are so full of ove i am so so so confused and unhappy.
    i sleep night after night with a man i want more than anything to show me fully.
    what can i do?

you love him you waite

seems we have to go with the lemings , jump over the clift,you want your husband then wait, you are not a leming , you are you ,give him a chance, we have one life , live it

Comment

Working...
    X