i messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i messed up

[COLOR=gray]My husband and I have been married for almost 2 year have been a couple for about 5 years and have known each other fo over 8 years. about 2 weeks ago he made me leave I am staying with my sister and her family. I messed up I was so wrong I wanted allot of his attention. my husband liked to camp and fish and hunt simple things and when he would rather do that than be with me i would nag him i guess he had enough and this last time he made me leave I realize now how stupid I was and how I was so wrong I love my husband so very much he is my best friend i dont wnat to lose him he is a good man he wont speak to me i can not tell him how I have changed I truly have becasue i now realize how wrong I was being what should I do please help does any one have some advice

If you want to stay together you are going to have to talk to him, explain that you are sorry and then demonstrate this by letting him do his solitary activities. But also explain that you do need time with him and try and both come to a compromise.

If he won't talk to you, write it down or email it - it's harder to ignore than just words.

Why do you need his attention so much - is because you haven't anything to do while he's gone off on his pursuits. If so - try and find an activity you are interested in and see if there is a local group or something.

Comment

I agree with littlemoo

You need to write him a letter about how you understand what has gone wrong.

Something that i find interesting is that everyone views the world differently. Some people crave other peoples company and others need time out.

You husband sounds like someone who needs time out and no amount of persuasion will change that.

You on the other hand may be a person who hates to be on their own. So it sounds to me like you need to compromise. Perhaps as littlemoo says when hubby is off on his fishing trip you need to go and do other things that give you some time with other people

Regards

Fantazmic

Comment

Working...
      X