Marriage crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage crisis

Hello, we have a crisis in marriage, we have been for almost 4 years (in a few days it will be an anniversary), we have 2 small children. We met 5.5 years ago, it was beautiful, it was as I dreamed it would be and the look and behavior (of course, there were moments of reflection, e.g. some anxiety of my husband from college), and I gave him a sense of peace and security. I have quite a strong character, and he is stubborn. I was also looking for an apartment to buy on credit, which he didn't like very much, because he claimed it would be my spare wheel if we were to fail. I bought the apartment because it is a place where we could live and of course some security for the future.

We quickly moved in together, there were excursions anywhere for the weekend, and a common vacation walking in the mountains - an idyll. I never had any pressure on the children, he did, but one time he said it would be nice if some small child would run around the house. I gave up my pills and we tried. One beautiful day he proposed to me, over a month later it turned out that I was pregnant. A great joy, but it soon turned out that the pregnancy is in danger and I have to lie down to keep it. I was lying down and he took care of me. Later it was better, we got married without a wedding. Most of the time there was a ban on living together. He thought about it for a long time, but he was with me at the birth and helped me a lot. The joy of the child was great, but I was eternally tired and there was not much sex again.

The second pregnancy, again threatened and again forbidden to have sex, was at birth again. During this pregnancy I got very fat and it was very difficult for me to get rid of my excess weight. The birth was heavy. All this made me feel unattractive, unattractive, etc. for a very long time... My husband still wanted to have sex, and I usually refused, it hurt me, his even more. I went to see doctors, did some tests, why I am so tired and feel terrible, and I heard that when I have 2 children and work, I have the right. I went to see a sexologist, did more hormone tests and amplification therapy, because the hormones turned out to be all right. After the therapy I was stronger, but it turned out to be too late....

My husband doesn't want me, he doesn't want a divorce, because he doesn't feel anything for me. I dropped my weight, invited my stylist to dress better, cured my teeth after pregnancy and whitened them - everything for him. I want to fight, but I don't know how to convince him, because he doesn't want to try, he doesn't want to give us a chance. He moved to a hotel at his work and spends nights there. After work he comes home, takes care of the children, and when they go to sleep, he leaves. Yesterday he agreed to the therapy, rather because I would have gotten myself together, but today he already says that there is no way he could confess to someone. Help me to convince him, I love him all the time and have the impression that by giving him children I destroyed our marriage. How can I convince him that it is worth it?!

------------------
    Maggie Hawke

[ Irrelevant marketing link deleted ]
    Last edited by Casehardened; 9 December 2020, 06:36 PM.
Working...
X