Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consoling friends after a loss - wife and I have different opinions

Hello,
    let me start by saying that I am an introvert. I do not like to share my feelings too much as I feel it makes me vulnerable. This is also a igniting point of a small conflict between my wife and myself. You see our good friends have just lost a baby. The terrible, terrible miscarriage. After directing our deepest sympathies at them, wife and I have different opinions as what to do now. I think we should give them space for mourning and not disturb them in any way. They know we are here if they need us. My wife on the other hand thinks perhaps we should pay them a visit. She calls them everyday to check up on them. For me? It is too much. Way too much. Our last conversation ended up in an argument. I do not like fighting. Please tell me. Am I in the wrong? Should I let go?

-----------------------
    I am Chris and I can help you with 24 alarm monitoring Shepparton
    Hello, let me start by saying that I am an introvert. I do not like to share my feelings too much as I feel it makes me vulnerable. This is also a igniting point of a small conflict between my wife and myself. You see our good friends have just lost a baby. The terrible, terrible miscarriage. After directing our deepest
Working...
X