Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction to meditation - inner peace for everyone

Hi!
    I would like to introduce you to meditation. To help.

Why do I recommend meditation? Because it makes us happier, more creative, reduces our anxiety. What is more, meditation is an ally in the fight against Alzheimer's or even rheumatism. Just a few minutes of meditation a day has a salutary effect on us. What is more important is, that meditation is free and you can do it wherever you want. Meditation doesn't care about your wallet and financial situation. It is here to aid you. Meditation helps to fight stress - meditation practices can help alleviate psychological stress such as anxiety and depression. Among other things, they allow you to see the unproductive fears that arise in such states (mindfulness meditation may ease anxiety, mental stress).

How to start? It is easy!

Sit down comfortably in a calm, quiet place. You can sit on the ground with your legs crossed, you can lean against the wall, you can sit on a bed or chair, whatever feels comfortable. Close your eyes. Start breathing slowly and deeply. Focus on that breath - for example, on the air coming in and out of your body. Be aware of all the signals from the world: smells, sounds. Notice them, but don't focus on them. Also be aware of your body - you can slowly "scan" it, from the top of your head to your toes. Remember to breathe.

And now, welcome to the world of meditation!

Apart from focusing on the breath, meditation also involves observing the thoughts that appear - seeing them, but not judging them, thinking whether they are good or bad, and so on. It is perfectly natural that they will appear. Especially at the beginning, because our brains are used to a million stimuli, and here is suddenly a moment of silence. So expect an ocean of thoughts, things to do, plans, memories. Let them flow into your head with one ear and let your mind be like a river. Even if your attention is focused on some thoughts, realize this and DO NOT JUDGE yourself, just slowly go back to focusing on your breath.

How long should I do it you ask? Well, start with three minutes. Really! Just three minutes to focus on your breath. It's more important to make a habit of it at first. Over time, you can extend the meditation by two minutes every week. But not too fast, time will come for everything!

I wish you all the best of luck.

------------------------------
    Masters of Digital - Web Marketing That Works
Working...
X