No announcement yet.

"She Said" - Plan B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't got any talent but I insist I get a part - there should be a tealady in there somewhere!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

And a name? Gotta have a name. That comes before talent or the rest (usually).

Comment

Defamation of a genuinely decent person by someone who can only be described as SCUM

Comment

Eh?

You'd need an inordinately large CD case to fit that one on.

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
            Yay! At this rate we could give Graham a run for his money, macdougal does lyrics, I do music, and I'm sure one of the girls could handle a camera. Now all we need is some talent....

'Scuse me but us ladies are talent enough!

I sing and play keyboard.........
            Last edited by Rights Fighter; 3 July 2010, 03:51 PM. Reason: Middle aged bat syndrome and it's 'ot......
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I wasn't about to go all chauvinistic and mean that definition of "talent"

Comment

i can do catering. as long as the only thing anyone wants to eat is cake, scones etc
                "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Not that I'm easily distracted or anything, but someone's just mentioned the f-o-o-d word, and suddenly the music thing sounds like hard work. I'm off to scour the fridge for something edible....

Comment

Hope there's more in it than mine!!
                    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I can cook a bit. And once I won a Shakespeare reading competition, judged by Judi Dench and Robert Powell. But that was when I was 17, which was .... umm... oh, about twenty one years ago...

harumph.

Comment

Open microwave, insert frozen slab, press button. Ding!
                        Gordon Ramsay, single bloke style.

(I can cook, it's just I nibble while cooking and then suddenly I'm full up when it's ready to serve).

Comment

Yes, that happens to me too. I love cooking, but I munch and crunch while I am doing it and then suddenly can't eat what I have cooked. D'you like my new avatar?

Comment

Sorry Saffron, I've had avatars turned off for yonks. I shall turn them back on and have a peek.

Comment

Aha! You have a piggly-wiggly avatar!! nice.
                              does that mean you'd have a conflict of thoughts if you were thinking of a bacon sandwich with a pic of him up? hmm, probably too deep a thought.

Comment

Nope. Sorry Friday, but I have no qualms enjoying a bacon sarnie at the same time as thinking that Piglings are adorable.

Comment

Working...
                                X