FG a short introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG a short introduction

Being accused of assualt can be a traumatic experience for anyone especially when there was no truth in it yet actions and events were such it was easy for them to be manufactured - exaggerated.

My case like so many was based on a family whom had a grievance cos we banned the son from the house and he got his sister and her friends to set up the case. It should be noted there was an involvement and purpose for the mum to also take advantage so it was a group effort, made all to clear by their various and individual FULL statements.

Now as some will know Ive not taken this easily, having been convicted and served time, for many reasons the main one being it was all a pack of lies and that in truth they were the criminals and made fraudulent claims for compensation when the real reasons were hidden from the jury. Lets leave it that our defence was quite simply one BIG joke.

Unfortunately on release I have tried to find a voice and a place where it can be used constructively without much success. Poor Phil, RF and others have been the poor innocent bistandards of my rants and raves, it really is all credit to them for their perciverance, and sometimes warnings for me to calm down. Sorry BUT its not easy under the circumstances - some would say impossible as I watch them all benefitting from their lies whilst our lives have been destroyed. What might have started as a bit of a joke to some now has serious implications in the future.

Tying to appeal has been a nightmare cos of finance as having 2 homes (long story) and well just managing to make ends meet - with some family assistance it has to be said. My family also had the case reviews (by a Barrister at discounted rates £125 per hour and I dont blame him cos he has been honest and open with me from the start about the individuals involved which has helped confirm my suspicions) only to be hit by further estimates for another almost £20k meaning the whole appeal would have cost an absolute minimum of nearly £30k - had the house been sold that wouldnt have been a problem as it is we have nothing now when we should have had atleast a significant financial cushion and money to find the appeal without any problems. If there were mistakes one could make in a case - I think we have made every single one of them which hasnt helped our mental state ofcourse !!

We have been lucky in that all our friends know us and know its wrong a lie and stood by us - but its not easy and I have every sympathy for other who find themselves trapped in those countries legal systems complete incompetence and sometimes damn right corruptness. I guess thats why it sometimes takes some 27 yrs to find justice. they dont want to admit their mistakes, some would even say its a little more sinister than that.

Big thanks to Phil for his dedication and the forum and yes I am a loud mouthed git I know, but really I just speak my mind and believe its better to just be open and honest and not hide behind the truth and reality. One knows where they stand when they do !! I also like a good arguement so people shouldnt take everything personally - after all this is one BIG JOKE that society and the state is playing on us - ISNT IT?

Thank you

I wouldn't go as far as calling you "a loud mouthed git", but you do step out of line from time to time!

However, it's understandable really. On a forum like this, with the things people have gone through and in many cases, are still going through, tensions and emotions can run high. It can be hard work running a forum like this, and knowing where to draw the line between allowing one person to vent what they need to, and trying to avoid major upset to others is a fine line. I don't always get it right - I don't think anyone can. I've deleted some stuff that I probably shouldn't have done, and authorised some posts that I probably should not have done over time, but it's just how it goes. We can only do our best!

Thank you for your kind words - it means a lot to have a "loud mouthed git" say thank you, even after I have warned you and edited / deleted some of your posts!

No hard feelings?
    I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

One problem FG is that you are not the only person who has had these kinds of financial problems having been falsely accused of sexual abuse.

It happens all the time but not every one of them bangs on about it time after time after time after.....................................

I know you have been through a terrible time - but you need to remember that others have too. Some have gone through worse - yet they don't rant on about it. They get on with it and try to do something about it.

Somebody very close to you (you know exactly who I mean) went through this whole thing with you, and she also went to prison. She seems to have a little more dignity and does not "take it out" on others as you do - by "ranting". In fact she does more supporting of others than banging on about her problems.

Maybe you could take a leaf out of her book......

I FANKOO!
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thanks everyone for your understanding, and try I do to find some middle ground on things I tend to always upset someone along the way. The one thing I dont however do is undermind others and their plight, we were lucky in that our accusations were school playground naughtyness whilst others have been accused of the most horrendous crimes which results in significantly longer sentences, term inside and hassle from the various supervisory groups. But in many aspects the convictions are no different as our problems are all the same so lets not think there isnt any understanding, its in our face day in and day out.

I think half the problem is that Ive not been beaten into submission by the system whilst others are too gracious to speak out about the position their in. I find it most upsetting in that the numbers who visit the boards are so low - where do they all go and what becomes of them one asks?

My wife hasnt been a background spectator nor the submissive slave to my perverted games as her own Barrister implied in Court (work that one out) she is a lot more collective BUT she is also I guess a little more resigned to whats happened - maybe its her way of keeping herself together by not thinking too much about everything.

But the one thing the boards should never be is for people to fight against each other they should all be a working partnership, after all we all share many similar problems in life therefore we should all work together - easier said than done I know.

What makes this board so interesting is you get both sides perspectives and I believe thats good for everyone. After all, we are all seeking some form of justice and most have some grievance with the current setup and system - maybe cos its objectives are not what people think or believe them to be.

Comment

No hard feelings?

Phil its your forum and therefore your choice and perogative on how you run it and what standards you want to endorse and uphold !! I am but a visitor a member and therefore only a guest, it is not a public forum after all.

Keeping control and a lid on peoples emotions is a daunting prospect simply due to the subjectiveness of the forums topics, where we have a contrast and almost conflict of interests - yet I see it as a partnership as we share so many similar objectives. No one would ever hold a grudge against anyone who is the true victim of an assult, the genuine cases, unfortunately their situation is harmed by too many false accusers and those who cry wolf over the slightest thing that upsets them.

I have run many yahoo forums some still active after erm let me check, April2001 !! So Im all to aware of the potential for personal conflicts of interest and clash of personalities and views, and my largest one has 333 members although not as active in posts as it once was. BUt then I no longer go out of my way to promote and publicise it either like I once did.

So no, I have no hard feelings towards you or others, yourself and those with the voice have everyright to moderate it how you feel, maybe its time someone did set up a proper public forum on the subjects where some serious arguements and personal views can be aired. As your link shows there are only a small handful of forums, all private and none independent and certainly none are public which is a little surprising.

And no I have no intentions of setting one up, only a website and only after my license is finished when I will tell my story in full with all the details. Hopefully a story that still hasnt finished and run its course and a happier ending from where things stand today.

Keep the good work up and I will try and be good, however some topics are always going to be contraversial where there isnt a right and wrong only ones subjective view. Take my claimed Paranoi? No Im not, far from it Im just a realist and not afraid to speak my mind and post my thoughts, some find this a little too close to the bone as they cant and wont accept their situation and circumstance. I believe that its easier to accept and understand a situation when one understands the truth, you cant solve problems without some knowledge of what it is you have to achieve??

Remember Im a trained Project Manager Prince 2 cert. A so called professional just not one of them, I have no commonpurpose and no political ambitions where I need to get my name on every newspaper to further my cause unlike those who accused me !!

Comment

Thanks Frank.

"Try to be good" and you'll be fine.

I'm a little surprised at your saying this is not a public forum - All forums have a degree of moderation required, and any forum that had no moderation would soon degenerate into a load of advertising rubbish and people slinging arguments at each other. I do however, make efforts to keep this forum as open and public as possible.

In some ways, yes, I own the forum and I set the rules. All members must then choose to abide by the rules or leave, and I shall enforce the rules to those who do not abide by them as I see fit. Thus, there is always going to be an element of bias and opinion in the moderating - it's just human nature. My decisions about what is and is not acceptable will not be the same as everybody, or indeed anybody else's decisions, but someone needs to draw the line somewhere, and, as owner of the site, I get to choose where that line gets drawn.

Just to note, if you, or anyone else on this forum has anything to report, suggest, request gets edited or anything else, I'm always open to suggestions and requests. I may choose to edit or delete, warn or ban, or I may choose to do nothing, but I'm always willing to receive feedback and opinion.

All the best.
            I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

FG there are loads of public forums on the internet. Not long ago PAFAA member 2D and I were arguing on "The Sun's" forums in relation to false allegations and eventually the ranters stopped coming back as they had no argument.

I suggest you look through national newspapers that run public forums, look for topics relating to sexual crimes and take it out on them!

Support groups are just for that purpose - to support. Not to rant, not to challenge others, but to support.

The more you try to change our forums the bigger you will fall as you will not succeed. Go to Angy Harry's site. You and he will get on fine. Oops I forgot - you have been advised to go there but you still come back for more on support forums.

Eventually people will get fed up (as they have on PAFAA) and ask for your removal or for your posting permissions to be reduced. So you see, ranting and being argumentative does not help you one iota.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Im not aggainst everyone Im on your side !!

First off may I clearly state I am not against any of the forums currently available and nor am I in any way against those who dedicate their own time to maintain those they setup Im endorse everyone without reservation.

My comment is that there is only the comfort and support available, which for some who are those actually convicted we also need somewhere to argue debate and challenge the systems methodology and procedures, basically we need to ask questions and seek answers too.

The Law is a very powerful weapon not just for accusers also for accused, currently I see a lot of abuse by those on the accusers side and no one prepared to defend accused by the use of Law to support them. I know some get a good defence, but a hell of a lot dont and left literally for dead by even their own council.

I look around the net at Safari Innocent and other bodies and see a lot of words and actions but little in the way of objective purpose and success. Now I know this is because their targets are the Politicians and to get the systems changed, whoever little to put right what systems are already in place. Even if the system followed their current guidelines things would be a lot better and there would be significantly fewer miscarriages and less injustice.

The only way to get things changed is to supply the proof of abuse of procedure by both Crown (incl. Police and CPS) and Defence Legal Aid councils and then the judicial would have to clean up their act. If there are less convictions there would be less negative media attention and juries would see that the systems itself is flawed as media would have to report on the case argements not the accusers lies and sensationalist statements !!

My point is that we do need a forum or sections where we can conduct debate on this not just comfort and support - they are both fundamendal to out circumstances from being arrested to its conclusion. Just more of us would like that conclusion to be fair not as it is currently a collusion between crown and defence councils against the accused. And we cant rely on our defence to make sure things are dont according to the guidelines they turn a brind eye and dont argue these issues during trial leaving juries to believe everything is in order - when it clearly is not.

We need to understand what weapons and ammunition we have as accused and where when and how to use them !! Even if sometimes its against our own defence team !!

Comment

Working...
                X