Living the nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living the nightmare

Hi Everyone. I joined today. My partner has been accused of committing child rape and the alleged incident happened 30plus years ago. I wholeheartedly believe this did not occur. We have been living this nightmare for the last 7 months no contact from the police until last night when they wanted more info before sending the file to the CPS. My partner is a shadow of himself and last night they explained even if nothing occurs the fact he was accused stays on the file and forms part of any DRB check should he wish to apply for any other job. He is now viewing his life as over and is in such a state. So the nightmare never ends. Wrongly accused and then his life is ruined how can this be. We both havent looked at the internet with regards to this as it could lead to all sorts of concerns. But I have had enough and need to do something. He has a solicitor allocated via the courts but I dont know if we should try and get one although we dont have much money. Feel like we are fighting for his life but apart from the initial interview and last night call there has been nothing.

Hi, I've copied this post to the 'Falsely Accused Of Rape' section so any responses would be more appropriate over there.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
    X