Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just want to say hello. I was falsely accused back in 2010, I spent 7.5 years in prison and am now out on licence. I'd say I am struggling just as much now as when I was first accused. I'm lucky that I have my family around me but suffer with health problems too. If I can give any advice on prison life then I will do my best to do so. Thanks.

Hello Alcoholiday and welcome though I'm sorry you had to find us and even more sorry that you are still struggling. It's good that you have the support of your family.

Your help and support will be very welcome here.

As for yourself though, please know that there are newly formed organisations committed to the issue of wrongful convictions. Innovation of Justice, which has a Facebook page and was co-founded by Liam Allen, who came horribly close to a wrongful conviction is a good place to start, and there is a variety of other pages and organisations which can support you, including here. It's a two-way street.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
    X